• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

Z

Zelda's Valor

1) I want to obtain a Chikorita or any of its evolutions
2) I will trade a Lucario (with its megastone, if needed)
3) Pokémon X

Z

Zelda's Valor

I have one that I'll give for any Junk Pokemon
ah, alright. How will the trade take place? When is a good time for you?

The trade was successful. Thank you so much , PancakeSamurai. My Pokedex is now complete!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently looking for a Chimchar for Pokemon X. I don't have much to offer at this point but I do have a Torchic and currently breeding a Snivy.

I'm currently looking for a Chimchar for Pokemon X. I don't have much to offer at this point but I do have a Torchic and currently breeding a Snivy.

I have a ton of Chimchars after I was breeding for a good IV one. I could give you one with perfect IVs in either attack and speed, or special attack and speed. Unfortunately, I don't think I have one with a perfect nature though, so there's that.

I don't really need anything in return, although I am trying to complete a collection of all starters.

I have a ton of Chimchars after I was breeding for a good IV one. I could give you one with perfect IVs in either attack and speed, or special attack and speed. Unfortunately, I don't think I have one with a perfect nature though, so there's that.

I don't really need anything in return, although I am trying to complete a collection of all starters.

What's your friend code? Mine is: 2449-4729-0457
At this point, I can only give you a Torchic since I didn't have much time today to make Snivy hatch out of it's egg.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
FT:

Melloetta
Victini
Shaymin (Shiny)
Deoxys (Shiny)
Tornadus
Zygarde
Thundurus
Mewtwo
Yveltal
Porygon2 (Shiny)

LF:

Shiny Gengar
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Aegislash
Shiny Blaziken
Shiny Mawile
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Greninja
Shiny Delphox
Shiny Chesnaught
Shiny Hawlucha

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Welp, I'm thinking of making an Ubers team, so I need stuff.

Lugia(with Multiscale)
Ho-oh
Hoenn Weather Trio
Dialga
Giratina
Xatu

Items
_________
Blazikenite
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y

Offering

Fig

The Altruist
I need a timid Litleo with Unnerve and Hidden Power Ice (IV spread: 31/Any even Number/30/31/31/31).

I will offer either my Shiny Rhyperior or Chandelure for this.

Either I somehow have a base to breed the Litleo or my brother does. Either way, I will try to provide you one sometime this week. :3

For my request, I would sure love to have a female/male (preferably feamle) Lucario with the Hidden Ability Justified. That would be awesome if someone has a Justified Lucario. :senpaipls:

Pen

The game is on!
Welp, I'm thinking of making an Ubers team, so I need stuff.

Lugia(with Multiscale)
Ho-oh
Hoenn Weather Trio
Dialga
Giratina
Xatu

Items
_________
Blazikenite
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y

Offering

How much do you want for all of the three you're offering? I can give you a Ho-oh, a Dialga and my shiny Giratina along with a Blazikenite for all three. If you think that sounds fair I'm up for trade! ^^

EDIT: And I can give you a Xatu as well. ;)

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
How much do you want for all of the three you're offering? I can give you a Ho-oh, a Dialga and my shiny Giratina along with a Blazikenite for all three. If you think that sounds fair I'm up for trade! ^^

EDIT: And I can give you a Xatu as well. ;)

Sounds good to me. FC: 4398 9296 9460

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom