• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm looking for an Inkay and a Ditto. I'd prefer that the Inkay have the Contrary ability, but IVs and stuff aren't important. Same with Ditto.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm looking for an Inkay and a Ditto. I'd prefer that the Inkay have the Contrary ability, but IVs and stuff aren't important. Same with Ditto.

Anything specific for the Ditto like region? Do you need Imposter? Either way can give to you, have various ones laying around. :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have an Inkay with Contrary :yes:
Anything specific for the Ditto like region? Do you need Imposter? Either way can give to you, have various ones laying around. :P
I wouldn't mind having an Imposter Ditto if you've got one xD

Is anyone willing to trade a Torchic? I got Y back in December when the offer was a available, but I didn't know about it and jumped right into the game. I'm new to Pokemon, and Y is my first game, so I am kind of a newb. I just recently restarted, so I don't have very good Pokemon. What I have at the moment are a Metapod, Bunnelby, Skiddo, Panpour, Vivillion, Fletchinder, Audino, Flabebe, Crogunk and a Pidgey. I can trade any other Pokemon if you want, but it will take me a while to play the game and find it; as long as it is not a legendary or rare Pokemon. Is it possible if anyone does want to trade, you can trade it with the Blazikenite stone?
I really appreciate it in advance. Like I said, I am new and kind of a newb, but I really want a Torchic, and I hate myself that I missed the offer.

Thank You

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Is anyone willing to trade a Torchic? I got Y back in December when the offer was a available, but I didn't know about it and jumped right into the game. I'm new to Pokemon, and Y is my first game, so I am kind of a newb. I just recently restarted, so I don't have very good Pokemon. What I have at the moment are a Metapod, Bunnelby, Skiddo, Panpour, Vivillion, Fletchinder, Audino, Flabebe, Crogunk and a Pidgey. I can trade any other Pokemon if you want, but it will take me a while to play the game and find it; as long as it is not a legendary or rare Pokemon. Is it possible if anyone does want to trade, you can trade it with the Blazikenite stone?
I really appreciate it in advance. Like I said, I am new and kind of a newb, but I really want a Torchic, and I hate myself that I missed the offer.

Thank You

I can probably get you both :) Just give me any junk pokemon or whatever :P

Okay. Thank You so much! I know you trade through the PSS, but I'm not sure what to do from there. :O

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
I really want a shiny timid Froakie with protean (and if it can have hidden power fire), I would trade my shiny Torchic for it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am offering a Jirachi for a Purple Genesect

Deal, we are 3DS friends already, aren't we? Message me when you're available.

I'm looking for a few event only/special Pokemon.
Others that I'm looking for are:
- Shaymin
- Victini
- Meloetta
For these I offer a trade of your choice between:
- Lv. 100 Shiny Event Dialga
- Lv. 100 Shiny Event Palkia
- Lv. 100 Shiny Event Giratina
If you have more than one and would like to trade say 2 for 2 (or 3 for 3) then let me know please!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom