• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trade?

Hello, thank you for having the courtesy to wave your mouse over this post. Moving on, The reason I want people to at least respond to this forum thread is: I am, or rather was, looking for a Dratini. Sadly, I couldn't find one. I was hoping someone would reply to this post on this forum thread to trade me a Dratini, level does not matter, As I will be breeding him or her, It does not matter to me if it is a"shiny" Dratini, just any Dratini will do, Although If you do choose to offer a "Shiny" or "Higher-leveled" Dratini I will not turn down.now of course, sadly my sister started a new game and saved so I do not have many pokemon to offer, but from the few that i have I will offer, all of which are NOT SHINY:A male level 13 CYNDAQUIL, A female Metapod level nine, A female Geodude level 10, A male Pidgey level 10, a male lv. 27 Larvesta, lv. 48 solrock, male lv.44 Emboar, newly hatched level one Tepig, male level 19 Quilava, togepi lv.11, two level one mareep, lv. 19 Flaafy, a level one and 21 sudowoodo, lv. 31 Druddigon, and a newly hatched level one Togepi.I do not, however have a friend code yet, as I am not very far into the game. A mere one badge is all I have.:(that's all i'm saying for now

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
It seems like you're playing either Soul Silver or Heart Gold, am I right? Sadly I do not have internet access on my DS, otherwise I could have traded you a Dratini. But can get one yourself you know! In Dragon's Den (which is a place in Blackthorn City in case you didn't know) you can both catch a wild one from the water or (this is easier and it's a cooler Dratini to have) you can easily get a lv. 15 Dratini as a gift there. So if you're not too anxious to get a Dratini very early you can easily get one in the game before you challenge the Elite Four. ;)

Fig

The Altruist
I would be willing to trade you a Dratini! I have about at at least 10 of them! o_O The only problem is my wi-fi, it works at some times and doesn't at other times. If you need to, send me a PM that you are ready and I'll try and see if my connection works in time to complete your request.

With that being said, I wish you the best of luck on your Dratini trading!

Well, actually I can trade it in either pokemon black, white, or heartgold, guess I should've written I had black and white....I must edit now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom