• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trade!

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
Hello. I would like to request these pokemon for trade: Reuniclus, Zweilous, Golett, Axew, and Oshawott.

I will trade from Pokemon Black, and my friend code is: 0046 5656 6842, and my name is Jacob! ^^

I can offer: Charmander, Naive, OT DEYVID, Lv.1, Scratch, Growl, Dragon Claw.
Gigalith, Impish, OT Juli, Lv. 27, Smack Down, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Headbutt.
Reshiram, Mild, OT Jacob, Lv.56, Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare.
Zoroark, I have a few, just ask me the nature and I'll try to get it. ^^
Regsteel, Relaxed, OT Jacob, Lv. 40, Metal Claw, Curse, Superpower, Ancient Power.
Entei, Adamant, OT WIN2011, Lv. 30, Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw.
Zorua, I have alot of Zoruas...
Ho-oh, Quirky, OT I wi-fi traded it with someone from Japan....., Lv. 71, Sacred Fire, Recover, Earthquake, Fly. (Iforgot to take it off ^^) Ho-oh with POKERUS.

Last edited:

Jacobro

Chillest of Bros
Nice name, and I can trade you an Oshawott, I don't really need anything in exchange, but a Zorua would be nice. I really don't mind for a bad pokemon though if you don't want to give it away.
my friend code in black is:
0132-4650-2533
and my character's name is Foxy, and the character is a girl.

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I want these pokemon.

And to RHhylian I will trade: Charmander, Gigalith, Tyranitar, Reshiram, Zapdos, Articuno, Zoroark, and Zorua. (These are legit! I breed Zoroarks, and the rest are from other games)
I can give you a Samurott or the de-evolved form if you want, or any of the others, I also have all the starters from the different gens. I'm after your Zapdos, so whatever you would like for that let me know.

Last edited:

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
I can give you a Samurott or the de-evolved form if you want, or any of the others, I also have all the starters from the different gens. I'm after your Zapdos, so whatever you would like for that let me know.

Can you get a Treecko from the 3rd Generation? ^^

I have a lot of Oshawotts. I also have a Deino if you're willing to compromise. I'm personally looking for an Articuno. I have a Reuniclus as well which I am willing to give if you offer an Articuno.

My friend code is: 2666 1716 7968 if you're up for it.

I will trade my Articuno, for your Reuniclus. :)

Nice name, and I can trade you an Oshawott, I don't really need anything in exchange, but a Zorua would be nice. I really don't mind for a bad pokemon though if you don't want to give it away.
my friend code in black is:
3654-0631-5822
and my character's name is Foxy, and the character is a girl.

I will trade one of my Zouras, but do you want a boy or a girl? It doesn't matter to me. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom