• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Sword/Shield Trading

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Hey guys, picked up Shield a few weeks ago. Looking to do some trading as I eventually want to complete my Pokedex. Also will be doing some competitive battles live on our Twitch channel.

Nevertheless, looking to see if anybody is willing to help trade me the two other starters I need. Looking for Grookey and Sobble. Preferably ones with decent IVs, but I'll take what I can get.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
More just friendly competitive battles against other viewers and hopefully some forum members that play.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yea, I've seen you tweet about it a little bit ^^

Feel free to add me on Switch: SW-7048-0578-9595
I've got Sword, so if you need any exclusives just ask ^^

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
My friend code is SW-6963-9365-7200

I'm looking for these four Pokemon right now. They are all Sword exclusives. If anybody is willing to trade.

-Seedot
-Rufflet
-Sawk
-Swirlix

Also a Malamar, because I'm having some trouble with this one.

Last edited:

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I think I won like 4 battles and lost about 30. Since for awhile I had no idea people had custom made Pokemon with perfect EVs and IVs that were made from Action Replay.... and had no idea what Smogon was initially. So I was just using my favorite Pokemon and not OverUsed ones.

And then I used a Groudon and everybody lost their mind. :)

Kybyrian

I even went out of my way to hand train my Pokémon instead of using Action Replay for that battle, and you crushed me like a bug :(

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I even went out of my way to hand train my Pokémon instead of using Action Replay for that battle, and you crushed me like a bug :(

Pretty sure you, and almost everybody else, crushed me many times. I don't think I won many matches. I also remember your Magikarp using 'Roar of Time'.

I do remember using 5-underused Pokemon + Groudon. It was fun. Using Groudon + Vileplume combination in doubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom