• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Sword and Shield Casual Battling

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the site, but I have been enjoying making teams and battling them in Pokemon Sword and Shield.

Let's have this be a place to discuss teams and strategies, and possibly even share link battle codes for casual battles! (no friend code required!)

I'll start with my signature "Round Bois" team. Featuring:

Pincurchin,

Appletun,

Falinks,

Qwilfish,

Solrock,

and Frosmoth!

Pincurchin has Electric Surge and Rocky Helmet, serving as spikes support and a decent bruiser with recover and zing zap.

Appletun is the dedicated anti-physical tank on the team, with leech seed, leftovers, and thick fat making him a serious pain to break through.

Falinks exists to win the game for me, with No Retreat and the Defiant ability making him an unstoppable force if he can set up.

Qwilfish has intimidate, and packs Poison Spikes to continue wracking up entry hazard damage

Solrock, my favorite pokemon, packs Will-O-Wisp and Stealth Rocks to keep up the pressure and support Falinks and Frosmoth in their sweep attempts.

And finally Frosmoth, my Special tank with Ice Scales and a backup win condition with Quiver Dance. She has two 4x weakness to fire and rock, so you need to be very careful of what you switch in to and when you choose to set up, but she takes almost no damage from non-supereffective special moves and has an easy time setting up.

If anyone wants to battle, drop me a line and we can set up a time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom