• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm excited for tomorrow's direct. Hopefully they'll release pokemon Z this year then maybe S&M next year. I like that Gen VII seems to be coming soon, but I do want my pokemon Z!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I'm excited for tomorrow's direct. Hopefully they'll release pokemon Z this year then maybe S&M next year. I like that Gen VII seems to be coming soon, but I do want my pokemon Z!
I really doubt Pokemon Z will be this year. Else we would not be hearing about Sun and Moon tomorrow. That would be terrible marketing to tease the next generation and then merely release a remake.

Like I said however, I think it's highly likely that we may revisit the Kalos region within Pokemon Sun and Moon. So it's the best of both worlds, with having a new game, and revisiting a region for the second time.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
New game coming this year really came out of bush. I'm really excited about that and all those new pokemon there will be.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
What the ****. Was that really the entire reveal they had planned? No game footage? No artwork? Just a title? "LOL nostalgia btw new ****'s coming out but we've got you by the financial small hairs so you'll buy it anyway nerds."

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Nintendo:

32754cdbac70f7f4e11114af49e232cc5a66a160a07fad5398246a41348bef7e.jpg

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon/
It seems you will be able to transfer Pokémon from the Virtual Console editions of Red, Blue, and Yellow through Pokémon Bank into Sun and Moon.

I have mixed feelings about the release of these games. I'm incredibly happy that we are getting new games, but I was kind of looking forward to there being a Z type game. Who nows, maybe these games will bridge the gap between sequel and new game in the Pokémon franchise?

Honestly, the Pokémon Bank compatibility for the Gen I VC games was more interesting than the Sun and Moon teaser trailer. Still, I think the bits of footage we got from screen captures seem pretty good. It looks like another graphical transition similar to the one from Gen IV to V.

Huge letdown, we already knew the titles and we got little else.

Anyway, it was nice to see all the butthurt from the Z***s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom