• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have the feeling they are still going to release Z even if they are planning to release these games. With all the stuff with Zygarde it just doesn't make sense to go on without one.

I have the feeling they are still going to release Z even if they are planning to release these games. With all the stuff with Zygarde it just doesn't make sense to go on without one.

I guess we'll know tomorrow with the Nintendo Direct

I'm taking this with a pinch of salt. Considering that alot of people are anticipating Pokémon Z and the anime itself has featured Zygarde and it's forms, it would seem a little odd to just jump to Gen 7 and just sweep Zygarde under the carpet like that.

I think it might be a tad too early to start Gen 7, what with us waiting to obtain Zygarde's new forms and of course Volcanion and Magearna in the games. I know that Magearna is potentially a Gen 7 Pokémon, but it could still be a Gen 6 Pokémon that can only be caught in Pokémon Z or what ever, like with the new Mega Evolutions that can't be used in X or Y.

I'm taking this with a pinch of salt. Considering that alot of people are anticipating Pokémon Z and the anime itself has featured Zygarde and it's forms, it would seem a little odd to just jump to Gen 7 and just sweep Zygarde under the carpet like that.

I think it might be a tad too early to start Gen 7, what with us waiting to obtain Zygarde's new forms and of course Volcanion and Magearna in the games. I know that Magearna is potentially a Gen 7 Pokémon, but it could still be a Gen 6 Pokémon that can only be caught in Pokémon Z or what ever, like with the new Mega Evolutions that can't be used in X or Y.
If this is legit then This isnt necessarily gonna happen before PKMN Z.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well, the tweet that leaked it was called "Ninlendo America" so I'm going to guess it's fake.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Appears there was also a trademark asked for in Europe, so perhaps not. Meh, we will find out tomorrow as Zack said

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I think they will definitely break tradition. They can always go back with Pokemon Z once the new hardware comes out.

Plus, I can totally see them doing a Silver and Gold.

Where you can go back to Kalos after you beat whatever new region you are in.

That would explain Zygarde and everything else as well.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Would be really cool if this is real. I feel like if these are real, they will probably be Gen 7 games.

I still think the possibility of Pokemon Z is likely though since we have the legendary Zygarde.

Normally I wouldn't believe leaks like this one, but there's far too much evidence to support this rumor. I guess we'll know whether or not it's true within a day anyways, so it's not a big deal either way. I'm hoping for a nice reveal tomorrow!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
This is 100% confirmed now.
Pokemon company has put up the domain for
pokemon-moon.com
And
pokemon-sun.com
The fact that you can click the links and automatically be redirected is proof in itself.

Generation 7 is here boys and girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom