• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 Minigames

MW7

One of my favorite things about the Pokemon Stadium games are the minigames because even non-pokemon fans can enjoy them. It can be tough finding someone to battle but I've found it pretty easy to find 4 players to play the minigames. I only have Pokemon Stadium 2 but I know most of the minigames from 1 as well. So my questions are: what is your favorite/best/worst/least favorite minigame(s)? I'm especially interested in finding out if anyone is great at the ones I'm awful at.

Keep in mind that I'm only listing Pokemon Stadium 2 minigames but feel to list minigames from the first stadium as well.

Best: Egg Emergency, Furret's Frolic, and Barrier Ball. I can do perfect every time on hard for egg emergency and am close on very hard. The other two I can almost always beat the AI on very hard but real people are another story.

Worst: Pichu's Power Plant and Gutsy Golbat. I really am horrible at Pichu's Power Plant and can only win against easy COMs. With Gutsy Golbat I feel like every time I've ever won was a complete fluke and that I lucked into it.

Favorite: Eager Eevee by far. This game has a lot of strategy involved at higher levels of difficulty. Being able to avoid a penalty is just as important as having the fastest reflexes. I always thought I was pretty good at this one. I could usually win a piece of fruit by being as fast as 0.15 seconds. Then I played a friend who could anticipate the lid opening so well that he could grab the fruit in 0.04 seconds nearly every time. So that's when this game passed from the best category to favorite.

Worst: Delibird's Delivery. I don't hate this minigame but I'd prefer any of the other ones because I think this one involves the most luck. When playing Mini-Game Champion on hard or very hard I usually just spend the entirity of this game trying to sabotage the leader from winning by getting in their way and trying to get them hit.

Last edited:
The one that I remember from Pokemon Stadium 1 is one where you are are Kukuna and you harden when something is about to fall on your head. I loved that.

Beeker

Wild Card
I loved these games. So so much. ='D
I had both Stadiums, and I loved playing both sets of minigames. But here are my faves from each:

Stadium 1:
Sushi Go Round. This game was AMAZING. If you don't know it, you play as a Licktung, and are surrounded by a table spinning food around you. You have to eat and score the most points. I just loved this game because of the reactions the Lickitung had when they ate hot food. x3
After that, I loved the Snore War, where you try to make the other Drowzee fall asleep.

Stadium 2:
I also love Egg Emergency. Whenever I play it, I don't stop until I get perfect.
Clear Cut Challenge, the Hitmontop one where you push them off, and the Togepi race one were other ones I played alot. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I loved Sushi Go Round in stadium 1. Absolutely loved all the insanity that was going on, especially when Licki decided to eat the extra hot sushi! Ah, how I would love to play those again :D

There was also the Rattata relay race thingy, that was fun though bothersome as I'd often press the wrong button out of sheer excitement

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
/favorite- Ekans Hoop Hurl
/best- Run Rattata Run
/worst- Drowzee Game (Forget what it's called)
/least favorite- Drowzee Game (I never ever win!)

I only played the first Pokemon Stadium minigames. I played the second game a little bit, but that's it.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I've only played the first Pokemon Stadium game so I can only list my favorites from that game.

1) Clefairy Says (or something along the lines of that...) - I loved this game, it was so cute how the clefairies would reaction to when they forgot or messed up. XD
2) Sushi Go Round- I loved this one too. It was awesome.
3) Snore War- For some odd reason I was the only one out of my family that could beat this one without even trying. Every time we got to this game, they'd practically give up because they knew I was going to win. :)

In Stadium 1 I liked the clafairy says because you had to remember them which tended to make the group playing laugh because we all failed at it, oh and I liked their singing :P. But I liked the pikachu one where you had to tap A as fast as you could more... Ratatata (I spelt that wrong I think) run was also fun. And so was Dig-dug one.

In Stadium 2 I LOVED Egg Emergancy!! I could get perfect almost all the time, mostly because when I first started I would keep playing that one until I did get perfect...:P I enjoyed the eevee game too. I didn't like barriar ball that much because the controls were weird to me, and in Furret's frolic I could only do really well as player one :lol:

I have both games and still play them often enough.
From PS1 my favourite games are Sushi-go-round and Run Rattata Run.
From PS2 my favourites are Egg Emergency, Clear Cut Challenge, and Barrier Ball.
I like the PS2 games more than 1 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom