• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Spin offs that need more love

Pokemon has a lot of games some have been super fun and interesting and spawned many sequels but some have only had the one game.

Clearly the correct answer to which spin off needs a sequel is Pokemon Snap.

But i'd quite like to see Pokemon Conquest continue. What a weird game that was; Dynasty Warriors and Pokemon... whuuuut?

So, which sequels to spin offs would you like?

Last edited:

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
How bout a sequel to Hey You, Pikachu! I kid I kid. That was a pain in controls and a very annoying pikachu that liked to ignore you.

Though I would like more handheld Pokemon TCG video games. One with plots and sch. I mean Team GR. Also the fact it was able to get the actual rules of Pokemon TCG on the gameboy was impressive since it took like to the ds for yugioh to get like the actual card game.

Pokemon snap is an obvious.

Pokemon conquest since I need more tactic games in my life.

I also need a Pokemon fishing simulator. I dunno why but in any game that has decent fishing mechanics. I like to fish. So I want a good Pokemon fishing game.

I think a modern day Snap would be a lot of fun and could have a lot added to it. Hundreds of new pokemon, exploring all known regions and various locations, sharing your favorite photos with others, having various species coming out around certain times of day or more liable to show up in certain weather conditions and seasons, an expansive and customizable photo album that you could save and download. New tricks to get Pokemon to do something for a good shot and alerts for rare Pokemon sightings. Just make it more exploratory instead of on the rails. As if you were a wildlife photographer or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom