• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Soundtracks ~POKEMON DUNGEON STAFF PLEASE READ~

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Hey PD Staff, if you're willing to post the Pokemon Soundtracks to the site, I have legally obtained a copy of every soundtrack for my iPod in MP3 format, current up to Black and White, with a Preorder for B2/W2's soundtrack.

Lemme know if you're interested, since ZD has copies of most of the Zelda Soundtracks also.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Sorry I'm not PD/ZD staff, but if you want them to read your suggestion why not PM it to a mod or something?
Posting it in the forums not everybody would be able to see it, considering I found this towards the bottom of the front page.
Or you can suggest including Pokemon Media/Music here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f115/official-suggestions-thread-10047-35.html#post513946
Also, what a collection you have! :O
(Sorry if you count this as mini-modding, I just wanted to help him.)

Fig

The Altruist
Sorry I'm not PD/ZD staff, but if you want them to read your suggestion why not PM it to a mod or something?
Posting it in the forums not everybody would be able to see it, considering I found this towards the bottom of the front page.
Or you can suggest including Pokemon Media/Music here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f115/official-suggestions-thread-10047-35.html#post513946
Also, what a collection you have! :O
(Sorry if you count this as mini-modding, I just wanted to help him.)

I would have to agree with Ms. Atticus on this topic. It would be better to notify a moderator through a Private Message, rather than posting a thread on it. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm offending you, I would never mean that. Anyways, you should just PM a mod and hopefully they would respond as fast as they can.

I for one, would love to listen to the soundtrack! I think it is a great idea to post it on the main website! I hope things for you go well starting from this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom