• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Snap Pics

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Getting this started early in case people decide to play the original before the new game comes out.

To start things here is what Oak considers to be my best photo cuz apparently I never saved anything to the album. :sweat:

20210411_175442.jpg

I wish there was a better way to capture pictures of the original game besides taking pictures of my TV.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Alright, time for a photo dump:
E1RywMNVEAsBpo-.jpegMagikarp is amazing and none can convince me otherwise
E1RygcmVUAMb5d0.jpegThis one took me a few tries and was very satisfying to get since it's kinda the iconic duo of New Pokemon Snap

E1RywMdVIAUmhVw.jpegMore like PinSIR Most of my edits are memes tbh

E1RypOTVIAE346i.jpegThis one isn't tho

E1RypNsVoAMJ-TW.jpegCaterpie is amazing.

E1RypOKUYAAw1Xs.jpegHappy Pichu! :pikalove:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Shame that they watermark the photographs, that seems a little unnecessary LOL.

Here's one I took back on the N64, I think I just thought it was funny because Professor Oak is dishing out extra points for the death of this poor Electrode. although I suppose it doesn't technically die when it explodes...
IMG_20180615_194455_kindlephoto-16804579.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Time for more memes
E1YowZVVkAYOEhl.jpegI captioned this one "GET OFF MY LAWN, PUNK!" It's my most liked picture in the game
E1Yy2VXVgAErAM4.jpegQuagisre is my latest obsession. The one on the right is actually about to jump into the water, but I made it look otherwise
E1Yy2VoUYAE7SE4.jpegA squadron of Mitsubishi zeroes takes off from a base in the Pacific (1943)
E1Yy2VjVoAIro73.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom