• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

I think it's safe to say we're going to be getting either updates or paid DLC in the future; I looked ahead at the rewards you get for reaching certain milestones in your Pokedex (50 pokemon, 100 pokemon, 150 pokemon, etc.), and the very last one is a Beast Ball. There are no Ultra Beasts in this game, as far as I can tell. Ultra-space update, possibly?

I've been having a lot of fun filling up my Pokedex and doing random surprise trades. It's fun getting Pokemon from all over the world.

The item in question is just a popular cosmetic choice, that's why it's a reward

We are getting dlc though, and when pokemon home is connected more pokemon might be able to come into the game
Ah, that makes sense.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the Zubat line to come to the game! I really miss having a Crobat on my team... Noibat and Noivern are cool, but they just aren't the same.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I'm really enjoying the game! I'm at the third gym and I have done one of the team star areas and a titan. I'm taking things a little slower than normal but I am just having a lot of fun catching pokemon and exploring the area. It's a lot of fun and I have only had one time where the game crashed and it wasn't a super big deal.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Despite all the bad rumors I heard about it, I bought Violet, finished the main story line and I like it. It's not bad, and some stuff like breeding, shiny hunting, is done easier. Plus, I like the raids. I'm almost done completing the pokedex, too, so that will make it easier to hunt for shiny pokemon.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I heard there are rumors of a DLC that is going to be coming next year for the game, I'm pretty excited. I wish there were some performance bug fixes like the weird lag that happens with characters that are walking in the distance but it's something I can live with. I'm still really enjoying the game and I haven't had anything too awful happen while playing.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I heard there are rumors of a DLC that is going to be coming next year for the game, I'm pretty excited. I wish there were some performance bug fixes like the weird lag that happens with characters that are walking in the distance but it's something I can live with. I'm still really enjoying the game and I haven't had anything too awful happen while playing.
it's insane how easily modders were able to optimize the game for 60fps and quick loading... it's clearly doable they just need to actually put in the time

I'll allow another dlc pass if it's as good as sword and shield's was, cause that way you can justify it as being the "third version" from the old release style
but at some point I feel like they're gonna start greeding the dlc. Hopefully not soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom