• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, this entire company is a sad state of affairs... Releasing a half-baked product early just to make it in before the holiday earnings report is pretty on the nose for GF at this point. Doesn't matter, though, since they'll still make oodles off it before the year is up.

MW7

I'm about a third of the way through Scarlet and it is one of my favorite games of all time already. Exploring is as exciting as it was in Breath of the Wild, and the game is constantly rewarding you. I spent the last few hours revisiting earlier areas of the game, and I couldn't believe how much I missed considering how long I spent exploring the areas the first time.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It's funny how I didn't get any crashes until people talked about the game constantly crashing then I get two in the same evening rip

Game officially runs worse than Skyrim, just barely

There are plenty of good things to say about the game tho that I never thought I would say about an open world game

I got Violet, because of course I did. Purple best color.
I'm probably 4/5ths of the way through the game, and It's good. Really good in terms of music, gameplay, story, the 'mons... but the glitches, framerate issues, and graphics quality are all pretty jarring. When the lighting engine works right and the game renders properly, it looks really pretty! But that's a fairly rare occurrence outside of battle. The glitches and bugs are funny, but I'd still like to see them fixed.
So, good games but they needed more time to iron out the bugs and polish the graphics. Hopefully we'll see a patch to fix some of these things soon. Also everyone in Paldea apparently keeps their doors locked, so no snooping about inside random people's houses anymore. :(

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So far I am really enjoying the way the game is structured plus love the amount of content there is and the open world aspect.

The task to complete before the electric gym is kinda awkward in that you have to spot Clavell but half the challenge is seeing him on the super blurry image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom