• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

I'm definitely getting scarlet thanks to this. I can't handle the legendary snake boi actually having wheels lol. At least the lizard boi has legs and runs

It looks like a ton of care and detail went into this game so I'm curious if something internal changed or if this trailer is hiding cut corners in a way previous trailers didn't, because this looks really competent

EDIT: OH NO WHY DO THEY HAVE UGLY HEAD STICKS ITS ALL HEAD STICKS THEY ALL HAVE HEAD STICKS NOOOO

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
trailer made me sleepy
very boring

honestly pretty bizarre we get the legendary right of the bat and I'm wondering if we can use it in battles (prolly not)
not a fan of pastry dog
whale looks good while it has its mouth shut

hope wooper evolves in a pirate

trainer designs are at peak bless them

surprisingly underwhelming mechanic
it's interesting but execution is poor
instead of making it a big deal coulda brought old ones back and made it a mildly important item

the new legendaries are basically

unknown.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
New mechanic looks goofy as hell, they just slapped a chandelier on each pokemon's head and called it a day... and why the heck would something that apparently exists from nature resemble **** like chandeliers and balloons?? I get that this is pokemon and there are actual pokemon that resemble chandeliers and balloons, but cmon just look at it:
1659584797097.png
Tell me that doesn't look dumb as bricks. Is this really the best thing they could come up with..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom