• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Original Series (1-151) Favorite Episode?

Dan

Oh man it's been so long, pretty much any episode with this guy in it.
gary+oak+pompous+annoying+rival+pokemon+video+game+character.jpeg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh man it's been so long, pretty much any episode with this guy in it.
gary+oak+pompous+annoying+rival+pokemon+video+game+character.jpeg

Really this. Any episode that has Gary Oak in it is a favorite of mine. Yeah he was a jerk, but he was undeniably cool.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
This is actually a very difficult question for me to answer because the more I think about it the more episodes I'm thinking of that were so good ffff

My all time favorite has to be Go West Young Meowth. It was the episode that really sold me on Meowth's character, never looked at him the same way again. ;o;

[video=youtube_share;OVaUGmjyY6g]http://youtu.be/OVaUGmjyY6g[/video]

Close second would be any episode with lots of pikachu in it: Pokemon- I choose you! Electric Shock Showdown, Pikachus Goodbye... :cry:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Oh man it's been so long! I'm not sure what my favourite one is. I do agree that Gary Oak's character did make the episodes even more awesome.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really can't remember the name of the episode to save my life, but I know for a fact that involves large Tentacruel destroying one of the cities. I had the episode on VCR when I was about 6-7, and was my source of entertainment during a category 3 hurricane (we used a generator because we lost power, thus I was able to watch it).

I also love the Butterfree episode. 'Twas quite sad. :kawaii:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pikachu's Goodbye, I think. It fills viewers up with emotion, and I loved it! It also shows the true bond between Ash and his Pikachu when he refused to go live with his own kind. After that one, I think I would have to say the last three episodes (Indigo League) with Ritchie in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom