• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon of the Month: November - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
highly underestimated , sizor , a killer pokémon that can take on any challenge if it has the right moves. also it just looks awesome.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Well..... I WOULD say Murkrow but, I know it isn't it the OU tier. Murkrow falls in either NE or that other one..... forget now. Nevermind. All I know is that Murkrow isn't competitive battle material no matter how much I love it.

So instead I nominate Dragonite. It's in the OU tier. I prefer Dragon Dance Dragonite. That one is the one with this specific movepool: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Roost, Earthquake. Life Orb or Leftovers are the held items for it; I prefer Leftovers 'cause I think Life Orb is too chancey. Most of the EVs go towards HP and Speed with 44 towards Attack. Adamant nature is best for a Dragon Dance Dragonite; for the Attack stats you see. This kind of Dragonite sets up attack and speed boost with Dragon Dance and then can sweep the opposing team using Dragon Claw and Earthquake. Total powerhouse. Love it.

How about Spiritomb? He is hard to get (at least in D/P) so anyone who caught him themselves is impressive. He can learn some great moves such as Hypnosis Dream Eater combo, Sucker Punch, Hyper Beam (with a TM) and Giga Impact (again with a TM). But one thing overrides all others. He has no weakness! Can you say greatest competitive pokemon?

volcarona when you catch him he has a near perfect moveset and an item that works well plu i was able to us him to wipe out alders entire team in one try

spaffy152

It's what ever
sceptile! hes my favorite pokemon and he has a great special move pool as well as a decent physical move pool! :D

Who won?!

(And just because... if I had nominated, I woud've choose Flareon, I like all of the eeveelutions but Flareon is my favourite because shes strong for an average pokemon, I like her design, and Fire is my favourite type. Also in PKMN stadium 2 she shakes her butt at her opponent before battle ;):P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom