• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon NX- What Would You Like to See First?

What would like to see for Pokemon NX?

• Pokemon Sun/Moon/Eclipse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamond and Pearl Remake

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pokemon Z

• Pokemon Colesseum/XD Sequel

• Black and White Remake

• 8th Generation of Pokemon

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Kanto Remake

• Other

• Total voters

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So, the president of the Pokemon company has confirmed a while back, that Game Freak is indeed developing a first party Pokemon game. So Pokemon is now officially making the jump to high definition consoles. It is super exciting!

So, what would you like to see from that?

Would you like it if they ported Sun and Moon over(or made a Pokemon Eclipse) with better graphics and sound?

Or would you like to return to the Sinnoh region, this time in 3D and with HD graphics?

Would you like it if Pokemon company went back to Kalos? Where for a series first, there hasn't been a sequel game for.

Would you like it if they continued the storyline of the Shadow Pokemon, in a more different Pokemon title?

Do you want GF to jump the gun and just skip to generation 5 to remake?

Do you want to go straight into a brand new region after Alola?

Or do you want something else entirely?

Mido

Version 1
I think if Game Freak were to start off on the NX with a brand new Pokemon adventure, the concept would have a bigger bang for its buck. While a remake of any of the games would be neat, I don't know if it would be the best route, although safe. If they had to continue off an established concept, I think branching off the path of XD Gale of Darkness would be the best bet.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I want the Sinnoh remake, but I also want another game a la Colesium. If NX is the handheld/console mix there's been rumor of, I'll hope for both. If it's just a console, then it'd better be a Colesium game.

I'd love to see something akin to the established games as a new adventure. But you know what I'd love to see, as a start? Some kind of collection that includes some of the early games e.g. Red, Yellow, Gold, etc... Nintendo has precedence for this with the Zelda releases on the GameCube, the Kirby Collection for Wii, etc... Something like that would be a GREAT launch title!

Night Owl

~Momentai
I want a brand new adventure on the switch. As much as I love the old regions, I'm always more excited to explore a new one.

That being said, I'd also love another adventure in the Orre region with another pokemon Coliseum/XD game. I've always thought there was more they could do with the shadow pokemon. (though I never got around to playing XD)

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I want it to basically be a 3D version of the classic Pokémon games. Not necessarily a remake of any one game but similar in that you'd be traveling from town to town, collecting badges and Pokémon except in 3D glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom