• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon movie 20

The 20th Pokemon movie is coming, entitled 'I Choose You'.

Of the trailers released this film seems to have, at least in part, a remake of the first ever Pokemon episode (I Choose You) within it.

They'll probably be flashbacks or something since the trailers show more modern Pokemon and characters doing the modern things they do.

But will the nostalgia of the first episode being remade within the movie be enough for you to watch it if you fell off of the Pokemon bandwaggon?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
From what I understand is that it will be a remake of the first season with brand new characters added. I'll probably give it a watch since the Pokémon movies are usually fairly decent and there is a bit of nostalgia in me for that first season.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As far as I'm aware, Cat is right. It's a soft reboot/remake of season 1 with some bits cut out, some bits added, and some things changed. I know we'll be seeing newer-gen Pokemon as well (Piplip is in one of the trailers).
Am I gonna watch it? Yeah. I haven't watched any Pokemon movies since BW, but for this I'm willing to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom