• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon MMO?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Ok so i read this article on IGN about Pokemon wii and one of the ideas was ta pokemon MMO. i think this would be really cool, mainly because you could battle real people and become gym leaders and pokemon masters. they could also have DLC's with new regions like kanto, johto etc. The map could be huge as well. I would want this to be in 3D and have the same battle system that the GB,GBA and DS games have.what do you guys think?

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
YES, YES, AND MORE YES. I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE THIS MADE.

(A lot of what I have to say on this subject are from YouTuber joshscorcher's "Pokemon Done Right" rant. If you want examples of what I'm talking about, see that.)

When Nintendo finally does release a console that has the power to support an MMO for Pokemon, here's how it should work:

You are given the choice of going to ANY of the regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova/Isshu, maybe even Orre. (The storyline with the evil teams will probably have to connect somehow in order for this to work.) When you start off, you choose a name, a class that will give you a bonus, a hobby or secondary class, etc. You play the game like you would in all the other ones, beating NPC gym leaders and the Elite Four. Once you beat your region's league, you can travel through the other regions, as well as enter a special league that uses real people as Leaders and Elite Four Members. Interaction with other players can happen anywhere and anytime unless it interferes with the storyline.

I'll put up other ideas as they come.

That would be awesome, as a few i ideas of my own, they should include the orange islands, and have like weekly updates for new places to explore and catch new Pokemon. also events like the celebii event where you have to travel to the jhoto region to see it, man this would be a great MMO and it would be the first i will ever be on.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
That's a really really REALLY REALLY REALLY awesome idea! I would play. But please no monthly membership!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom