• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Magma Ruby/Aqua Sapphire

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Lol, seriously, you're losing me a little bit. If someone was smart enough to complete Pokédexes from previous generations, then they should have the necessary Pokémon required to fill the most recent Pokédex readily available in their most recent game file. People want something new from a game that was made way back in 2003? Seems legit. All they'd really get is revamped graphics with a few technical tweaks made here and there. I mean, that's basically what a remake is. Let's take Ocarina of Time for example; the graphics were improved and a few game mechanics were tweaked, but the majority of the concepts remained the same. If we had to get a remake for Gen III, GameFreak/Nintendo should wait until after the release of X & Y.

HeartGold and SoulSilver had more than "revamped graphics" and "technical tweaks" made "here and there". There were things added like the Pokeathlon, towns were made a bit bigger and a lot more things were available such as Safari Zone and the chance to rebattle Leaders. So you're making a moot point.

I'd gladly buy an updated version of R/S. You can stick with trash that was made 10 years ago lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
i sir welcome to mcdonald's what would you like on your big mac of death and heavy metal kittens said:
HeartGold and SoulSilver had more than "revamped graphics" and "technical tweaks" made "here and there". There were things added like the Pokeathlon, towns were made a bit bigger and a lot more things were available such as Safari Zone and the chance to rebattle Leaders. So you're making a moot point.

I'd gladly buy an updated version of R/S. You can stick with trash that was made 10 years ago lmao

Again, even Gen II's remake was absolutely necessary. And, also:

Your Local Cat Supreme Overlord said:
If we had to get a remake for Gen III, GameFreak/Nintendo should wait until after the release of X & Y.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Again, even Gen II's remake was absolutely necessary. And, also:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I'm sure it'll be "necessary" by then.

Until an official comes out, I'll gladly play this rom hack. I like the idea of Gen 2-5 on DS(and gen 1 perhaps if I stop being lazy and remake it myself cuz im cool)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
oh tyson said:
Absolutely. I'm sure it'll be "necessary" by then.

Until an official comes out, I'll gladly play this rom hack. I like the idea of Gen 2-5 on DS(and gen 1 perhaps if I stop being lazy and remake it myself cuz im cool)

In due time, a remake could potentially become necessary, yes.

Then do so, no one's preventing you. Just know that you may be playing for quite some time before an official, authenticated version surfaces. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Then do so, no one's preventing you. Just know that you may be playing for quite some time before an official, authenticated version surfaces. ;)

This is true. Nintendo won't think twice about remaking Gen III just yet. Really that is the whole purpose behind rom hacks; we hacked FE back in the day because FE9 and FE10 both friggin' sucked according to standards. Mario was hacked because we hadn't gotten any 2D releases - at least not an substantial ones. Zelda was hacked because releases took like five friggin years. And Pokemon? Hacked because each "generation" is literally the same as the last with new skins and MAYBE a new move here and there. So, go play your hacks. No one is stopping you; you'll just get told to purchsae updated Gen III in a couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom