• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon League(for Every One) Role Play

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Hello welcom to our little pokemon Role play any questions send a PM to Me Unvipark Atticus fig hylinordonlink we will get you to the right person.)
Musicfan climed up on a beem and sat on it again.
(Any other mebers what to be added to the pm list I will edit you in..)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Musicfan: Im of to do some training. *opens the skylight and then jumps down from the roof with out looking down and lands on some one is and they both go fliping. * OW!!! Hey are you okay! I'm relly sorry. :(.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Seeing that the person was alright he walks away to go traing. "Fine he moned" he did not what to emit that she was right. His pokemon began to run around the track. He wasnt becouse he was sore from the fall still. It was geting late and he new the place was locked so he climed th nest tree and set up a net incase he fell an begain to sleep. (univpark you can control my character for the.) next week starting sunday at 7 your time have hima do the stupid flashy obnoixus stuff. (Forgive any erros my phone is being stupid)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Music fan rolled over and fell a cople inches into the net and did not wake up. He was haveing a dreem were he was in a space of nothings and was slowly sofficateing after a while he woke up in the net gasping for air.

Fig

The Altruist
Fig appears to the scene. Looks at Univpark and then at Musicfan and then back to Univpark. Is music ok Univ? He's looks injured.
*confronts Music*
Are you alright?

Fig

The Altruist
Here, let me give him some. Knowing Univ, she knows a lot about healing teas and methods. Drink up Music, it'll help you feel better.
*gives Music a cup of Univ's tead*

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Thank you . The net did not cause it i had a dreem of being stuck in the diatortion world and could not breath. (Now the time is moved back to 10)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Atty walked outside. She had a smug look on her face, but was shaking her head.

"I leave for five seconds, and I hear music is suffocating? Sheesh." She said sarcastically as she walked over to music and others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom