• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

POKEMON: It Was All Just a Dream?

univpark

Heart of Steel
That's just...garbage. I just can't think that Ash's grand adventure was a dream. I agree with the other commenter on this. And making a scene where Ash dies just kind of make me be positive that this is junk. Overanylization.

Yes, ash would have a 10 year dream about monsters that shoot elements out their mouths and bond with their trainers by beating up other monsters. what about when you play as a different charachter and meet ash (or red)

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I've read this before. It's kind of disturbing..I like to think that it's just a kids show and they just clean the slate everytime a new game comes out so that Ash can go around and be his normal bumbling self again. If he had a level 100 Pikachu and all level 100 Pokemon that he found on his journey then he'd just stomp the bejesus out of everyone which wouldn't be a very interesting show. Personally, I think it would be awesome.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
i've seen this theory all over the place, but always as a joke, never anything this serious. Does anyone really care that Ash doesn't age? It's just a cartoon. One of my favourite joke theories on this is that he sucks the life force out of his companions, so that he can remain young forever.

Pie Master

Master of cakes and pies
Somewhere in the jungles of Qoetzacotloal's
I'm not gonna get deep with this, because I loathe Ash and the anime
But really, this could be applied to any piece of fictional work, and really, I don't think Ash's psyche is this deep for this to work
It's even on the name of the link "Journal of Cartoons Overanalyzations"

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
I just skipped to "The narrator is Ash’s higher mind, recapping and explaining the progress he’s made and the tribulations he will face, allowing itself insight into how best to awaken him." and started laughing historically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom