• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(Pokemon Heroes (Movie)) A Question to All

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Okay. Here's the thought that started this thread:

I was watching TV the other night, and Pokemon Heroes (number four in the film franchise) came on. At the end of the movie, Bianca gives Ash a kiss (score!) Then Misty says, "Wait... Was that Bianca, or Latias...?" Which started me thinking. WAS it Bianca? Or did Latias have an interspecies crush?

...Which brings us to this moment.

So, what do YOU think? Was it really Bianca? Or was it Latias, in Bianca's form?
Give me your thoughts.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
When the creators want to work in a crush, they usually REALLY drive the point home- Melody from Pokemon 2000, comes to mind. Throughout the movie Bianca showed no feelings towards Ash, none more than the usual character of the day would in any given episode.

Latias however, seemed to inherently trust Ash from the moment she saw him- going so far as almost helping him win the race at the beginning of the movie and even leading him to the location of the Soul Dew. She also runs to him for help when her brother is captured by Team Rocket.

I've always felt that it was Latias. If it wasn't for the movie even bringing up the question that it could be Bianca, I most likely wouldn't have even given it a second thought. xD

I never would've brought up that question either, I just assumed it was Latias at first. She didn't talk at all, and the motion seemed so natural, like it was just a sign of friendship and the real girl (not Latias) normally wears a white hat, although I haven't watched too recently so I don't know if that carried on :S

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I dont like dead threads!:kawaii: Please! Everyone discuss! Back to my opinion, I believe it is Latias because, as someone discussed earlier, she doesn't speak.

Rachel

be vigitant
Bianca tended toward being more of a loudmouth, and Latias didn't speak, so I'd think it was Latias. There's no concrete evidence, though.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Latias for sure. But the mystery is still there o_O? I think it was Latias though, that seems like a Nintendo thing to do. Having Bianca kiss Ash would be a bit off of Nintendo's spectrum.

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Bianca from Black and White. But anyways, I believe it was Latias. Bianca said bye and forgot to give Ash the drawing and so Latias got it instead. (Although I could be wrong. Haven't seen the movie in a while.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom