• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Heartgold: 2 Pokemon Challenge

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I am planning on doing a run through of Heartgold with only 2 pokemon. A starter and then a pokemon from one of the first areas. To have the best chance of completing this challenge does anyone have any ideas which two pokemon i should use.

I'd say for a challenge choose chickareda (or however its spelt) for your starter and either a caterpie or weedle for your 2nd.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I would make my Starter Totodile. He gets very powerful. If not Totodile then choose Cyndaquil his final form, Typhlosion, I s extremely powerful and learns devistating fire type moves.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Try getting a guy that can fly. Noctowl would be good. You also need someone for the other HM's. Maybe don't use the HM guy in battles as a challenge. I'd say go with Wooper who can learn a lot of the water moves and Strength

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Thanks for the help. I like the idea of the noctowl and typhlosion. I am thinking this would work well. But what about crobat and typhlosion?

Edit:
My brother had a quagsire and scizor he could trade me at around level 1 so iam training only these two because they cover each others weaknesses perfectly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom