• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Go

D

Deleted member 14134

There were about 12 people at the park at 1am today. They told me to get lost and chased me out when I ididn't know where squirtle was. After getting away I walked down the street and found the evasive squirter. Jokes on those losers.

Anyway the lures seem to attract more people rather than pokemon. So the park by my place is occupied by nerds rather than drug dealers which is a nice change.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
There were about 12 people at the park at 1am today. They told me to get lost and chased me out when I ididn't know where squirtle was. After getting away I walked down the street and found the evasive squirter. Jokes on those losers.

Anyway the lures seem to attract more people rather than pokemon. So the park by my place is occupied by nerds rather than drug dealers which is a nice change.
lol the first half of that is the complete opposite of my experience. In my experience everyone is super friendly (except for all the trash talk between teams) and either helps you out, comments on your catch (*me screaming to my friend about something* random person: "nice"), or ignores you.

Lures are great, especially when they're not set by you and you can capitalize on someone else's generosity =^)

Dan

I've still yet to look into Pokemon Go, but boy do I love hearing all the crazy stories it's generating. People breaking into hospitals, the Australian government getting aggravated, Bok Choys getting chased out of parks. I want to play it now just so I can wind up in a crazy situation!

h9B9125A0

Talking about funny Pokemon Go stories... or not so funny in that case maybe. Apparantly some people used Pokemon Go to rob other Pokemon Go players.

Feverish

Source of stink
When I get my phone fixed I'm immediately downloading pokemon go. I plan on joining up with team valor, since that team is based on the competitive aspect of pokemon go

When I get my phone fixed I'm immediately downloading pokemon go. I plan on joining up with team valor, since that team is based on the competitive aspect of pokemon go
To be honest there's hardly even a competitive aspect, the battles don't even play out like normal Pokemon battles

D

Deleted member 14134

My first "multiplayer" experience in pokemon go was my buddy screaming "PIDGEY" and running down a shady looking back alley at one in the morning. Rest in peace my friend.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I would pick Team Valor just because it has the best-sounding name of the three, but based on my limited knowledge of what teams are actually like I would fit in most with Team Instinct, which ironically has my least favorite team name of the three...
What if you choose based of color or legendary birds? I mean Team Mystic is blue and likes Articuno, Instinct likes Zapdos (easily the best of the birds) but is unfortunately yellow which is weak. Valor likes Moltres and is just red. Surely as the Azure Sage you must see why Mystic is the best right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom