• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Go - Pokemon in real life

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
http://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/poke...d-for-android-iphone-and-it-looks-incredible/

Pokemon Go is a game being released for phones that will allow you to find and catch Pokemon in real life--kind of. The trailer would have you think you are wearing some sort of lenses that allows you to physically see the Pokemon, but clearly that is not the case. The reality is, the Pokemon will likely be projected on your camera. Either way, I'm really excited to see how this plays out. It could be a lot of fun.

Jamie

you were 20 minutes late for class. why?
shuckle. he was hiding the the cafeteria kitchen. the lunch lady wouldn't let me into the cooler.
Would be far from the first time a video game kept me from getting to class on time.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
just hope I don't have to fly to new york to catch mewtwo.

also why do we need that extra peripheral? what is there that can't be accomplished on the phone itself?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Would this be Nintendo's first step into the mobile game market with one of their big name franchises?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
it wasn't on mobile but they released this gem on PC

196754-mario-teaches-typing-dos-front-cover.jpg

Jamie

I also doubt it's going to even be AR. probably just geofencing.
I'm confused; do you not think they will have the Pokemon running round in your environment?

Night Owl

~Momentai
Would this be Nintendo's first step into the mobile game market with one of their big name franchises?
Actually no it isn't. Pokemon shuffle released on mobile devices the other day. They even gave those who play on their 3ds a code to get lucarioite on the mobile version.

Pokemon go may just have to suffice until VR reaches the point I can actually feel how soft pokemon are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom