• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Dungeon's Community Competitive Week!

Our Pokemon Dungeon Youtube Channel is extremely bare, having I think like 4 videos. To compensate, I thought we'd start up a little something to allow the community to get involved!

So, if you're at all into Competitive Battling, you've heard of Pokemon Online, a battle simulator for Gen V. I think it's the best out there. Better than Shoddy, better than anything else. You can use this to build a team, and battle other players with it. Now, what I'd like to do is allow the community to show their battles against other community members. Make sure both battlers know they're going to be filmed for this.

What I'd like to do is use the Pokemon Replay Viewer to show the battles between the members of the community. I'd love it if one the battlers could commentate the video for us, as they know what was going through their heads at the time, but if not, I'd happily commentate.

If you're interested, here's an example battle between Wyatt and I. (My Politoed for some reason didn't have Drizzle, so the battle didn't go as well as expected. I think I should've won.)

Anyway, what we do, is save the battle log of each battle in PO, then run the log through the Replay Viewer, record the battle with a screen recorder, commentate the video, and send it to me, and I'll do the rest. I'd prefer if you posted the replay here first, so I can select which battle I like the best. Make sure you list who battled, the teams of each side, and obviously the link to the replay. If I like the video, I'll PM you asking you if you can commentate it or not.

Happy battling, I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom