• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Dungeon League

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
I found this thread because I had the same idea (with a few additions) and I wanted to make sure nobody already posted it. I actually did something similar when I was in elementary school except it was only the elite four. I was Aaron and my other four friends where the other elite four along with the champion. At recess we would have younger kids challenge us to try to get a spot, good times, good times. Anyways here are some ideas I have:
-First anyone who wants to participate can exchange their friend codes in a thread I'll make
-(optional idea you guys can tell me if it's good or not) Next we'll schedule a tournament to get the placements (first place gets champion and so fourth)
-(another optional idea) We can share Skype usernames so we can chat when battling.

Oh yea, I'll also make a group for the league. Pokemon League - Dungeon Gaming Network

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
I can't wait for this to be legit and all! I really do hope that many members here in the forums will start to become more involved in the Pokémon section of the forums!

univpark

Heart of Steel
Guys, bad news. Pokemon Showdown (Our simulator, it works great) is temporarily down. It'll be back up soon.

I hope this becomes official, I wanna test my Steel team! (It's beating TwilightKing like crazy!)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Why not have 17 gyms for eatch type and the elite four have a normal competive team.
If the simuater is still up for debate why not use pokemon online it is compatible with more computeres then any other simulateres i know makeing it more excessable to every one.
Could i be either a normal grass or dark gym leadee

univpark

Heart of Steel
I think that we have a simulator. I can't use Pokemon Online myself.

17 gyms would be interesting, we'll have to discuss that more.

Also, we already have a grass leader...

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Special Note: Anyone who wants to be contributor/participant to this idea, please ask TwilightKing, Univpark, me, or anyone else and we will start to add you into the group.

Another thing that has brought up my attention is that this could only be possible if we have enough "real" participants in the whole organization. What I mean is that, most people in the Pokémon staff/members can only discuss about Pokémon and don't really compete in tournaments, leagues, etc. It is because of this that there isn't a lot of competitive battles within DGN. If we can have enough participants to join our organization, then I guarantee you that this will be a successful organization and it will not only bring more member into the forums, but it will also increase the popularity of the Pokémon section as well! Thank you and have a great day! :)

If I could join I'd really appreciate it. I once wanted to make this with my friends, but I couldn't find enough people with Pokemon :( . If I can wouldn't mind being placed wherever you guys want me. I could do Psychic/Electric/Fighting/Dragon whichever no one else wants. I'd like to be able to use Gallade though. I could even be a regular trainer, I dunno I just want to be a part of this amazingness!!!

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
If this is looking to happen - use the teams the other gym leader thread and perhaps for the sake of consistency require the same type to be used for all but the rival and main trainer etc. I would love to join as a Water trainer in either the Elite 4 or as a Gym Leader.

I'd love to help organise it if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom