• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oracle's actually a role we've never used on ZD (at least as long as I've been playing). It's an interesting concept, and it may be worth putting into some of my games later on. I'm going to admit that I may have already taken a little influence from the role (though not the role itself) for one of my setups.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, what a ride.

First off, great job to the scum team, particularly Bok (although Jamie you also played well pls don't hate meeee :kawaii:). I had no idea you were scum for most of the game, you were close to the bottom of my scum list until you told me over drinks. Awesome play, especially for a first time as mafia.

Second, thanks to the guys at bulba for coming to us with this idea. Even though I didn't get to play for very long, this was a really great game to spectate, and it was super cool playing/watching with so many new faces. Inactivity and drama aside, it was a good game, and it was neat to see how different the way two sites play can be.

Now I invite everybody to join Ocarina of Time Mafia over at Bulbagarden. With Dylan's help, Pendio and I are going to be hosting a great game. Look forward to it!

funnier6

Courage~
Bok, I kind of started dozing off in the middle of your ISO so I might've not done the best I could.

Bok said- "There are still a few hours in the day but it looks like he's electing to lay low again which I really don't like based on last game. @YIGAhim if you're here pleasecome and give us your thoughts on something otherwise I feel like you're the best candidate to be lynched right now.

Vote: Yigahim"

Your vote is the only one that looks genuine to me so far, hallmark bok reasoning there. Course I wish it had been on someone else but looks good on you. If this is your scum game I'm impressed. (Inb4 I fell asleep analyzing the only scum)

In retrospect this makes me want to jump off a cliff. :fpalm:

Do we get to see scum chat? Did I miss a link somewhere?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Bok power bussed everyone while I posted nothing but ****posts and useless garbage until like day 7 and then threw down a greasy claim and floated to a win. I award the scum MVP to Bokky

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Good game guys, especially you Bok, never actually suspected you, and not just because of the Oracle.

Thanks to Zexy and Dylan for hosting, and a big thanks to all the ZD-I guys for doing this with us, it was a fun ride.
Hope to see you all over on BMG for the next game.

Oracle's actually a role we've never used on ZD (at least as long as I've been playing). It's an interesting concept, and it may be worth putting into some of my games later on. I'm going to admit that I may have already taken a little influence from the role (though not the role itself) for one of my setups.
You'll probably find that that's because (as far as I'm aware) we invented it. It started out from the greatest mafia fake-claim I've ever seen, and then someone got the bright idea to make it a legit role.

D

Deleted member 14134

Emiyas plan wasn't to catch scum, it was to see who would be be willing to go with the plan if he faked sensor. That's why he started looking at people who didn't join the wagon rather than trying to find scum on it since he knew that he could of been wrong. It just happened that he was right and that probably became apparent when we starting night killing the people on that wagon. At least that's my best guess as to what happened, I think he's enjoying being cryptic about it lol but maybe he'll come out and explain his intentions.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lol at getting lynched even though I had both of the last two scum in my sights. You two played very well, though, and had me guessing up to the very end.

SoaringDylan and co, thanks for an awesome game. I wasn't sure how to approach the OC at first, but it opened the way for a lot of potential claims. Had I survived longer, I would have kept adding on claims just for the heck of it (like claiming a passive Redirector ability after using all the shots lol). By the way, the Sensor claim was pure gold.

One thing I don't understand is why Bok could still oracle even though I had him JKed the first two Nights.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Lol at getting lynched even though I had both of the last two scum in my sights. You two played very well, though, and had me guessing up to the very end.

SoaringDylan and co, thanks for an awesome game. I wasn't sure how to approach the OC at first, but it opened the way for a lot of potential claims. Had I survived longer, I would have kept adding on claims just for the heck of it (like claiming a passive Redirector ability after using all the shots lol). By the way, the Sensor claim was pure gold.

One thing I don't understand is why Bok could still oracle even though I had him JKed the first two Nights.
Passive ability. Couldn't be blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom