• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Honestly guys, what I'm really worried about is that we'll mislynch today, lose, and I won't get the chance to ask everyone what they're favorite water and fire starters are.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Honestly guys, what I'm really worried about is that we'll mislynch today, lose, and I won't get the chance to ask everyone what they're favorite water and fire starters are.
mega charizard x and i dont have a favourite water one

Jamie

i am a fan of kingdra though just talking about general water pokemon

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why does SK having commuter make it so that mafia can't? They're two separate alignments. There's also the possibility that he could be bulletproof and maybe another role on top of it. If there's one scum left and Jamies the commuter then I agree, he can't be scum but we don't know how many scum are left or if he's the comutter.

I doesn't mean mafia can't, but there's been a trend of town/scum having similar roles. Yeah, he could be bullet proof, but why not just claim that instead? But the thing is, if there's only one scum left it can't be Jamie (if he's commuter, which I believe), so you go after the other person you think is scummy first and if that's not the last one, then you go after Jamie.

Why though, even if she pushed jamie it was unlikely he would get lynched since her vote caused a tie and there were people on jamies wagon who said they'd be fine with a libk lynch also but no one on the libk wagon who said they'd be fine with a jamie lynch (if I'm wrong correct me but that's what I remember).

Because she could vote for whoever if both are town and she's scum. Doesn't make a difference either way. It would just keep in line with her previous play of thinking Jamie was scummy.

D

Deleted member 14134

mega charizard x and i dont have a favourite water one
That's not how this works, you have to wait until the tests are posted and then respond. Responding this early just looks like a try hard attempt to look town.

Jamie

holy **** its 4:21 in the MORNING here why dylan why

D

Deleted member 14134

I doesn't mean mafia can't, but there's been a trend of town/scum having similar roles.
But serial killer is technically anti town and anti scum since it wants to win on its own.
Yeah, he could be bullet proof, but why not just claim that instead?
Because lilac was already bulletproof and two town bulletproofs wouldn't seem believable.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But serial killer is technically anti town and anti scum since it wants to win on its own.

Yeah, but it's still anti-town, which I would say fits with the trend.

Because lilac was already bulletproof and two town bulletproofs wouldn't seem believable.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Haha. I still just don't think he's lying about being a commuter.

A lot of my town reading Jamie comes from him being so defensive when people were scum reading him. I feel like he usually gets that defensive and focuses on himself, rather than trying to push someone else, when he is town. If he were scum, I would've expected him to try to shift the focus to a new target, instead of just trying to refute all the accusations against him.

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok guys, time for me to come out. The real reason I'm suspicious of Jamie is because of these posts.
For me, it has to be Dragonite.
250px-149Dragonite.png
They are really good friends.
a54092c2ec.png
Definitely Rayquaza.
29d2ebbfd4.png
You must like him for his Mega Evolution, right?

50ed09cb9e.png

i am a fan of kingdra though just talking about general water pokemon
What do all of these posts have in common? In all of them, ALL OF THEM, he says he likes dragons which is honestly the scummiest ****ing thing in the world to me. Idk how you people didn't see it, I was ****ing losing my mind over here trying to figure out what you saw in him. Then it hit me. I completely forgot about his response to one of my earlier tests.
havent read any of the other posts today but do any of these "girls" have penises?
This was a response to this test of mine.
Ok boys, you thought you could escape it but here it is, foolproof scumtest #3. Which playable girl from the main series games is your favorite? Personally, I'm partial towards May from Gen 3. (Oh and I'll do boys tomorrow since I'm not sexist but ladies first, ya know).

9be2b734c1121b13358bcc1bb74128f6.jpg
This is honestly the biggest town tell in the world, idk how i forgot about it, but there's no way scum would respond in the towniest manner possible. Why didn't you guys point this out to me earlier? Would of saved me a lot of time and a lot of energy hunting Jamie when he was clearly town. With that in mind, I think I have to agree with you all and vote Midori as well so lets finish this.

Unvote

Vote: Midorikawa

GG

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Ok guys, time for me to come out. The real reason I'm suspicious of Jamie is because of these posts.

What do all of these posts have in common? In all of them, ALL OF THEM, he says he likes dragons which is honestly the scummiest ****ing thing in the world to me. Idk how you people didn't see it, I was ****ing losing my mind over here trying to figure out what you saw in him. Then it hit me. I completely forgot about his response to one of my earlier tests.

This was a response to this test of mine.

This is honestly the biggest town tell in the world, idk how i forgot about it, but there's no way scum would respond in the towniest manner possible. Why didn't you guys point this out to me earlier? Would of saved me a lot of time and a lot of energy hunting Jamie when he was clearly town. With that in mind, I think I have to agree with you all and vote Midori as well so lets finish this.

Unvote

Vote: Midorikawa

GG
While I can't deny that this is all infallible logic, I am interested to know if you have any other reason for the vote switch.

Also, @Zexy @SoaringDylan even if I wasn't a DV, that's a hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom