• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, maybe "pattern" was a poor choice of word. What I'm saying is that she voted Jamie rather than Libk. If Jamie turns out to be scum, then Mido likely isn't, since Libk would have been just as easy to lynch that day, and would have put less risk on Jamie.

But if Jamie is town, then I can still see why should would vote him over Libk, because at least Jamie is here and has been posting. Libk was never active until then, so she wouldn't have to worry about him as much as Jamie if she's scum.

D

Deleted member 14134

Just to let you guys know I'm heading to bed now but I'll post all my thoughts when I wake up. I also should be on through to the end of the day tomorrow.

Mint Elv

Fish!
....Um Lone I don't see how my current voting patterns prove anything.

And my role is technically provable.......but there is the crap luck of there being no more active roles. Unless bus driver can effect the nightkill.

I don't like that double vote doesn't show up, but unless you have some secret kind of vote thing, I don't doubt it because it is still provable.

And everyone else had proven their roles and stuff.

I'm still iffy about Jamie's claim. But Finn is an unknown. And if he's not the mafia then I believe it to be Jamie. And if so I will also see if I can redirect the nightkill.

So

Vote: Finn Balor

Mint Elv

Fish!
Also someone asked about me saying something about Emiya faking sensor.

I wouldn't be surprised if he BSed it and got lucky. The only mafia on the wagon was Space if I'm remembering correctly, and everyone else was basically cleared at that point so it was kind of easy to fake, even for town. He may have been using it to try to eat town to follow his lead.

Or the Finn is mafia feeding him info theory

Or there's actually a tailor and they covered him up.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'll post more in an hour or so but right now I propose we have two wagons with an even amount of voters on each. If LG's claim is true the wagon he is on will get lynched instead of it ending in a tie. If he doesn't have the double voter role then no one will be lynched and he's lying (and probably mafia) so we can vote him out the next day. While doing this doesn't prove his alignment, it proves his role. We are giving mafia a free kill here if he's lying but I think it's a good idea since it could be one of our last, best ways of catching possible scum.

More from me soon.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Should we even lynch today then? I think with our numbers being at 7, a lynch + a mod kill brings it to 5 which could end the game, so we are basically in Mylo, night actions aside.

Don't think I have a vote on anyone but just in case
unvote

Jamie

....Um Lone I don't see how my current voting patterns prove anything.

And my role is technically provable.......but there is the crap luck of there being no more active roles. Unless bus driver can effect the nightkill.

I don't like that double vote doesn't show up, but unless you have some secret kind of vote thing, I don't doubt it because it is still provable.

And everyone else had proven their roles and stuff.

I'm still iffy about Jamie's claim. But Finn is an unknown. And if he's not the mafia then I believe it to be Jamie. And if so I will also see if I can redirect the nightkill.

So

Vote: Finn Balor
Why am I scum and not lone or bok?

D

Deleted member 14134

Something came up irl I'll post later, sorry for the delays

Jamie

@Zexy @SoaringDylan

just to confirm, if finn dies, is this technically mylo then? you said youd announce it if so

if not i would suppose theres only one scum remaining but i feel like weve been playing this whole time as if theres two lol if its not mylo then a lynch is reasonable

D

Deleted member 14134

Sorry for the delays, I'm almost ready to post, just been busy. If we're going to have a no lynch then lets have two people put a vote on LG and have him vote for someone else. If he's telling the truth then the votes should be stalemated and no one will be lynched. If not, he'll be voted out and (probably) be scum since he'd be lying about his role.

More from me soon for real this time.

D

Deleted member 14134

Well, since finn is going ti be killed tonight that changes a lot of what I was going to say earlier. With finn dying, if there are two scum left then we are in mylo right now. So if that's the case, I agree with Jamie since then scum would kill someone tonight, and we'd be in lylo which gives us better odds at hitting scum. If we are in mylo then we have to hit two scum in a row to win anyways. If we are not in mylo then I think Jamie's still my pick for a lynch and I think I've already stated my reasons why. Tell me what you guys think though.

D

Deleted member 14134

You know what, even if there's only one scum alive and we lynch someone today and lose someone at night then we'd be looking at 4 people alive and we'd probably choose not to kill anyone at that point either (since once again we'd be in mylo and we have a better chance at hitting scum at lylo with 3 people left. So I think we'd be best to just no lynch today cuz either way, we'd have to do it eventually and even if it's not mylo, a no lycnh would give us two shots at hitting scum with better odds than we have today.

Vote: No Lynch

D

Deleted member 14134

It's my grandmas birthday so im gonna go visit her for a bit. I'll be around to answer concerns before EOD. Either way @Minish_Link @Midorikawa @musicfan @Lone_Garurururururururururururrururururururururmon @Lone_Garurumon I want to hear what you guys think about this cuz we need to decide soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom