• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This is totally unfair. The activity of this game makes it nearly impossible to defend myself for this completely baseless lynch

Jamie

@musicfan why would you ever vote me, a commuter, over bok with a completely random role that isn't usually town?

@Minish_Link please defend me this is ridiculous

Vote: Darthwolf

Jamie

I'm gonna ISO the inactives to choose which one to change my vote to and keep my vote on because I'm not convinced it's an active user but this is still a load of shot and I vaguely feel like bok is trying to control the game. He may have killed scum but if I'm lynched then you guys should look at him seriously because it reeks of powerwolfing

Jamie

Okay so I determined that... Darths posts seem Townie to me, Finns don't exist, and Libks seem null.

So

Vote: Libk

Jamie

Kinda surprised that Lone was the nk target.

Also, still confused by all that sensor stuff. Because Emiya sorta made it seem like there actually was a sensor that was maybe just relaying stuff through him, but that doesn't make sense either unless they're one of the inactives.

Libk popping in right after music suggests potentially lynching him doesn't look too great either. He actually probably would've been my first choice of inactive to lynch as well, since he did something similar in another game as scum and almost won because of it.
Sure is convenient isn't that he came on right when it looked like we might pressure him isn't it?

Jamie

Looking back Jamie said the same thing about Moniter (Flops role) that he did about his role. I do think his role checks out but based on other roles that are usually town aligned that showed up in this game I don't think that makes him town. I feel like he came on mostly when he got pressure against him but otherwise hasn't really done much (like we saw with Pendio before he got lynched). And his answers to me feel half assed. I really don't know when the day ends cuz they didn't post a date but either way I think it's time we get this ball rolling.

Vote: Jamie

I want to hear what Libk has to say first but right now we have literally nothing to go on with him besides him deciding to appear right now.

Also @Midorikawa if you're there post something before the day ends so you don't get modkilled (I know darth and finn also haven't posted but I don't have much hope for them now but I'll ping them anyways I guess @DarthWolf @Finn Bálor).
You have better reasoning for Libk than for me, are you actually town or just trying to find anyone to lynch? Most of your logic points more closely to a Libk Lynch. The logic you just used to pressure me is really reaching.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Libk

I don't like the fact that as soon as it's mentioned that everyone who doesn't post in this day phase will be modkilled, Libk conveniently shows up. I feel like he doesn't want to lose scum the game that way, so he's trying to seem somewhat active now so we'll go with someone else.

Jamie's commuter claim seems to check out, and as far as I know, a commuter couldn't put in a kill the same night they commute. So that rules him out for the kill the night I targeted him. Plus, I don't feel like his actions have seemed scummy this game. His reactions before are exactly how I would expect him to act as town, and quite frankly, I think he would've been trying harder if he were scum.

D

Deleted member 14134

This is totally unfair. The activity of this game makes it nearly impossible to defend myself for this completely baseless lynch

@Minish_Link please defend me this is ridiculous
Where else are we supposed to go from here? It's either I vote you or pick an inactive with nothing to go on and either way your actions remind me of when you've been scum in the past here. This reaction isn't a defense but I forgot no one's supposed to touch you because you're the self proclaimed king of maifa.

Jamie

Where else are we supposed to go from here? It's either I vote you or pick an inactive with nothing to go on and either way your actions remind me of when you've been scum in the past here. This reaction isn't a defense but I forgot no one's supposed to touch you because you're the self proclaimed king of maifa.
I can show you town and scum games that I've played like this. What, did you ISO my scum games here? Not sure where you're getting this from.

Jamie

There's also the point Minish made that I ****ing commuted on the night a kill happened lol. Assuming you are town you therefore know that an inactive is actually not as inactive as they say they are since Minish and mf are literally confirmed. So unless you're scum and you did the kill, and your role checks out fine, it has to be an inactive, and libk randomly came back when no one else did. That isn't at all suspicious to you?

Jamie

I'm not the self proclaimed king of mafia??? I don't even think I'm the best player on ZD

Jamie

There's nothing to defend myself from because all your point is is that I'm similar to some fictional scum game, that's weak and I'm going to fight being lynched with weak evidence.

Jamie

I thought I've done nothing scummy this game but now you're saying I'm similar to when I was scum in a previous game...? Isn't that scummy iyo? So how have I don't nothing scummy? Yeah, you're reaching.

D

Deleted member 14134

There's also the point Minish made that I ****ing commuted on the night a kill happened lol. Assuming you are town you therefore know that an inactive is actually not as inactive as they say they are since Minish and mf are literally confirmed. So unless you're scum and you did the kill, and your role checks out fine
I do believe your role but I made a point earlier today that your role isn't alignment indicative. It's clearly role madness at this point so I don't think anyones role should clear anyone.
There's nothing to defend myself from because all your point is is that I'm similar to some fictional scum game, that's weak and I'm going to fight being lynched with weak evidence.

I thought I've done nothing scummy this game but now you're saying I'm similar to when I was scum in a previous game...? Isn't that scummy iyo? So how have I don't nothing scummy? Yeah, you're reaching.
My point earlier was you haven't really done anything townie you've mostly only defended yourself rather than scumhunt. Also it reminds me of bloodborne mafia, maybe it's because the other games I've played with you here where you're town your game screams town (kind of like funnier when he's town) but I'm not getting that impression here.

Also I never said I was set on your lynch, I said you and Libk are my suspects but I'm going to give him a chance before deciding who to vote. At least this has gotten you talking more.

Jamie

I do believe your role but I made a point earlier today that your role isn't alignment indicative. It's clearly role madness at this point so I don't think anyones role should clear anyone.

My point earlier was you haven't really done anything townie you've mostly only defended yourself rather than scumhunt. Also it reminds me of bloodborne mafia, maybe it's because the other games I've played with you here where you're town your game screams town (kind of like funnier when he's town) but I'm not getting that impression here.

Also I never said I was set on your lynch, I said you and Libk are my suspects but I'm going to give him a chance before deciding who to vote. At least this has gotten you talking more.
my role clears me from making the kill when i commuted. theres evidence that i commuted. if you are town, and you know minish and music are town, and you know i didnt make the kill one night because i commuted, then necessarily there HAS to be an """inactive""" user who made the kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom