• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm not even inactively active.... I'm also not getting notifications but I'm surprised I'm still alive. If we can't find a better lynch candidate for today though, lynch me.

D

Deleted member 14134

most of my posts have been memes, i havent really been here to do much, contrary to my post count.

as scum, i almost always vote and push people, ex my qualifier game. i do it in a different manner sometimes perhaps, though i think ive mellowed out in mafia in general.
Ya but as town you actively scum hunt. You said what you normally do as scum right after saying you haven't done much so I don't think it matters what you do since like you said, you haven't been doing anything.
i will say again im not set on the idea that there absolutely HAS to be an active user who is scum and they couldnt just be someone not posting but acting.
Well then we have to find a needle in a haystack. Here's the actual list of alive players.

1. Jamie
  2. Minish_Link
  3. AussieEevee (Midorikawa)
  4. musicfan
  5. Bok of the Wild
  6. Finn Bálor
  7. Libk
  8. DarthWolf
Minish and music are confirmed town, finn and darth are probably going to be killed unless they post. Midori replaced eevee which we have literally nothing to go off of and libk just popped his head in for the first time since idk when.

@Libk did someone send you a message through OC or did you just happen to come into the thread?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ya but as town you actively scum hunt. You said what you normally do as scum right after saying you haven't done much so I don't think it matters what you do since like you said, you haven't been doing anything.

Well then we have to find a needle in a haystack. Here's the actual list of alive players.

1. Jamie
  2. Minish_Link
  3. AussieEevee (Midorikawa)
  4. musicfan
  5. Bok of the Wild
  6. Finn Bálor
  7. Libk
  8. DarthWolf
Minish and music are confirmed town, finn and darth are probably going to be killed unless they post. Midori replaced eevee which we have literally nothing to go off of and libk just popped his head in for the first time since idk when.

@Libk did someone send you a message through OC or did you just happen to come into the thread?
i dont actively scum hunt as town when im not really on or don't care

if youre insistent on lynching someone active, then i would lynch you lol

but your role checks out, and the last thing id want is inactives in an f3 scenario

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well, I guess I'm going to make an attempt at reading 100 pages tomorrow/Tuesday to try and give some kind of input

D

Deleted member 14134

In case anyone can't connect the dots, my name used to be Bok of the Wild

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Kinda surprised that Lone was the nk target.

Also, still confused by all that sensor stuff. Because Emiya sorta made it seem like there actually was a sensor that was maybe just relaying stuff through him, but that doesn't make sense either unless they're one of the inactives.

Libk popping in right after music suggests potentially lynching him doesn't look too great either. He actually probably would've been my first choice of inactive to lynch as well, since he did something similar in another game as scum and almost won because of it.

D

Deleted member 14134

If there is a sensor he should come out and claim now unless he has another role that could be beneficial to town but I kind of doubt that. It's also possible that Libk was notified by an active scumbud to come in the game since he could be killed for inactivity. I think it's possible that Jamie/Libk could be a scum team.

D

Deleted member 14134

I've never played with a monitor before but the monitor history on MU has it being town. whats the standard meta for BG?

ive literally never seen commuter be a mafia role.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commuter

"Because they cannot use Night actions, almost all Commuters are pro-Town."

Looking back Jamie said the same thing about Moniter (Flops role) that he did about his role. I do think his role checks out but based on other roles that are usually town aligned that showed up in this game I don't think that makes him town. I feel like he came on mostly when he got pressure against him but otherwise hasn't really done much (like we saw with Pendio before he got lynched). And his answers to me feel half assed. I really don't know when the day ends cuz they didn't post a date but either way I think it's time we get this ball rolling.

Vote: Jamie

I want to hear what Libk has to say first but right now we have literally nothing to go on with him besides him deciding to appear right now.

Also @Midorikawa if you're there post something before the day ends so you don't get modkilled (I know darth and finn also haven't posted but I don't have much hope for them now but I'll ping them anyways I guess @DarthWolf @Finn Bálor).

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Do you just parrot everyone else's vote music? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom