• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Is there a limit to claiming on the day? I'm not sure if I can hard claim now, but my soft claim is in my very first post of the game proper.
There's nothing in the OP about it. Just claim if you want to claim.

funnier6

Courage~
Is there a limit to claiming on the day? I'm not sure if I can hard claim now, but my soft claim is in my very first post of the game proper.

In that case I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Vote: Finn Balor

I dislike low posters lynches in general, but his only contribution was a self-vote on Day 1.

You are aware we have three minutes left?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Since few people seem to understand what my soft claim Is, I'll let the mafia use a role cop on me instead of someone else if they're curious.
I'm pretty sure I'm picking up what you're putting down anyway.

Zexy

Anabel, soon-to-be main character :)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. @Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. @A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. @Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. @Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. @Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Feenie V (Bok of the Wild, Lilac, Jamie, funnier6, A Link In Time)
A Link In Time II (Kuro, Feenie)
Libk I (Midorikawa)
Pendio I (musicfan)

Feenie is lynched.

Night 2

<FT to come later>

Dear [Feenie], You are Bad Anabel.

The Anabel of this universe that was not seen in ORAS as the Battle Frontier was not ready, you were summoned by Scott sometime later when it was finished to take over as this universe's Battle Tower's Salon Maiden. However sometime later you allied with some other individuals and founded Team Soaring, choosing the side of evil. Your objective is to find Brendan who is missing, as he did have Latias and Latios with him, which you have an interest on.

Because everyone would confuse you for the original universe Anabel which is good, you are the Godfather. Any copcheck on you would return a town result even though you are mafia. Additionally, because of the psychic powers you have, you are the Rolecop. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to find their role.

You are allied with Mafia and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated while at least one of your members is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Feenie was lynched. She was Bad Anabel, Mafia Godfather Rolecop.

It is now Night 2. It will end in 24 hours (-13 minutes).

funnier6

Courage~
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Am literally so relieved, I was positive my head was going to be hitting something very soon.

And all the reads!! I can't wait! :D

In other news my theory on ALIT was completely wrong, lol.

Pen

The game is on!
you have only made 9 post in thread and that is countinging befor the game started you are normaly more active when you are town. You have yet to give any readings or post anythig of real substance.

This is always my play early in games, regardless of my allignment. I tend to get more active as I get farther into the game. I also find it easier to scum hunt and read people when there's less players to analyze. That's just how I am. I'm truthfully never great early on in games as large as this one.

Anyway, in light of recent news, I'm inclined to vote for Feenie since, in my experience, Role Cops are Mafia alligned about 93% of the time. Rarely have I seen a legit Town Role Cop. I once fake claimed to be a Town Role Cop myself in a game where I was Mafia, so to me this recent claim smells pretty fishy. However, just to point it out, I personally don't really see what's so scummy about ALIT. Out of the two of them I'd much rather lynch Feenie, so...

Vote: Feenie

Musicfan

the shadow mage
IGMEY on A link in time.
Fennie could have know here time was up and voted ALiT and ALiT could have put his vote on her to seam town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom