• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheffOfGames

CheffOfClaims
Also if you're not a confirmed townie idk why I'd want to OC you anything. (People in general)
You might want to get some information from someone specific or you ask for a claim since you want to confirm a claim you got from someone else. Something I did in another game was starting an OC with everyone and asking for a claim, I got many responses and it was easy, well, until @DarthWolf came along and won the game instead...

While it really sucks we lost cop, I'm also fairly positive that in a game of this size there must be other investigative roles around such as back-up cop etc. I'm a little surprised YIGAhim never returned to defend himself being such an important role, but either way.

Mellow Ezlo said:
Either way, he's anti-town, but I wouldn't worry about him right now.
I get what you're saying, but I also take issue with leaving him alone just because that's his playstyle. Has he never been scum and played like that? I'm curious, because that would influence how I'm viewing him.

Sorry, I was just able to get back on I lost power and internet connection for the night and just got it back. Dang hurricane... :sweating:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Huh. This rule set is quite a bit different and interesting. And as a heads up, I work a lot, usually 10 hour shifts, the n do other things after work. So the other day there was a point I was trying to read and game was at 20 pages, get off work it's at 35. I'll try my best to pop into those pages as I can.

Unvote

It looks like no one other than YIGA or Storm will be lynched at this point, so I'll go with YIGA. I think Storm's emo behavior is normal for his town game, as unfortunate as it is. YIGA vanished after his inside joke and has yet to reply to anyone. He could very well be town, but he made some awkward posts in Korra Book 3 as scum so I wouldn't rule it out completely. Plus, if we have a sensor, these fairly large wagons are juicy.
What do you mean by 'sensor'?

Sensor reveals how many scum on a wagon I believe. Usually a one time use.
Hey that'd be really helpful for this wagon. I didn't know that type of role was called sensor although it makes sense lol. Thanks!

@Kuro Who are your scum reads right now? You obviously didn't feel strongly about this lynch, and you aren't wanting to lynch Storm either. Who would you feel okay with being a target for a lynch?

Mint Elv

Fish!
Ok I haven't read anything that's been posted at night. I've never played a game with night chat and out of thread chat so this is kind of different. Also what is the benefit of out of thread chat? Why not post discussion in here where everyone can see it and gain information on it? Maybe it's cuz I've never used it before but I feel like scum benefits from that by being able to have under the radar conversations with town.
Night talking allows for us to state opinions and whatnot. Kind of like my giant post, and now if I'm nightkilled, you know a bit of my thoughts. And OC is immensely useful. You can talk to people you trust or try to get reads you can't in thread. You can help out things like cop checks without the cop outing themselves. And if you're an indep that isn't quite anti-town but not fully non anti-town then you can make some allies.
I actually have won a sexiest female award on this forum so bow down to the real queen.
Sorry I just took that title.
I'd say that's a good way to make someone want to kill you. ^^ At least say you have nothing to talk about or don't want to, just ignoring the chat is irritating and looks off as hell, especially since you weren't posting (or even apparently checking) the game thread either. And I and likely others noticed that you were online before.
I wouldn't say that makes someone want to kill. But you should say you're not interested in talking or something like that.
Also if you're not a confirmed townie idk why I'd want to OC you anything. (People in general)
Private thoughts. Test in thread reactions. If you're mafia try to manipulate town.
You might want to get some information from someone specific or you ask for a claim since you want to confirm a claim you got from someone else. Something I did in another game was starting an OC with everyone and asking for a claim, I got many responses and it was easy, well, until @DarthWolf came along and won the game instead...
......Cheff. You shouldn't have tried that in the first place. I didn't trust you and looked to undermine you. Darth was just super manipulative.
I'm a little surprised YIGAhim never returned to defend himself being such an important role, but either way.
Feenie read :p you are so bad this game.
Sorry, I was just able to get back on I lost power and internet connection for the night and just got it back. Dang hurricane... :sweating:
I know that feel. I may not live that side anymore but I know that pain.
Huh. This rule set is quite a bit different and interesting. And as a heads up, I work a lot, usually 10 hour shifts, the n do other things after work. So the other day there was a point I was trying to read and game was at 20 pages, get off work it's at 35. I'll try my best to pop into those pages as I can.

I know right! Even trying to post now its posts galore!

Mint Elv

Fish!
Btw-Kuro I like. Feenies game seems off this time. That or she's scum. And I don't like the guy with six in his name. Funnier6 I think t is. Also don't like link person either. I think it was Libk who really set off some sensors, and Mez I'm unsure on. Also I don't think LG is scum or town yet.

Feenie read :p you are so bad this game.
GAAHH:sweating:

I know that feel. I may not live that side anymore but I know that pain.
It went out again an hour ago for about 10 minutes. Luckily the weather has calmed down so I guess I shouldn't be complaining but PHEW.

Since Midori just posted her reads I may as well go ahead and post mine as well. As far as town reads go, I'm liking funnier's posts. He seems to be really pro-town as far as contribution goes--like he really wants to figure out who is scum. I don't know if this is how he always plays, and if this is normal for him, but I'm getting a good feeling from him. Midori so far is giving me town feels but she always does even when she's mafia so honestly that read can be taken with a grain of salt thus far. Kuro's posts are good, I like them. As far as who is striking me as 'neutral-could-be-scum' they would be Lilac (for reasons I posted previously), Emiya (more on the neutral side of things honestly, need to look back at his posts), and ALIT. I'll be back in a bit, I'm going to take another look at the thread because I remember there was something I wanted to comment on but I need to look back and find it.

Floppolio

Queen of all
blech I'm still not great, so no wallposts for you.
Mido looks good.
Kuro is an easy mislynch, so be wary of that. Plus, OC is scum!crow's natural habitat, the sheer volume of posts by him makes me think town.
I haven't played a large, active game in ages so I'll go through the player list with reads later when I've had more tea and Doctor Who.

funnier6

Courage~
Well I was right, I hope you're all very happy you lynched the cop day one! :ananger:

Btw I pre wrote this so I stole all my quotes from their original posts. I'm going to include the original quotes in my next post.

YIGAhim- Feenie, Pendio, Minish_Link, Rainami, Mellow Ezlo, Bok of the Wild, A Link In Time

Let's see if I can salvage anything from this train wreck.

Feenie, everything about you is towny except your votes, take this for example:

Feenie said- "I was okay with the thought of lynching Lone_Garurumon initially because I was suspicious of his vote on Mellow, and I thought it was weird, but after thinking on it I realized it wasn't such a good idea because a) he hadn't been on to defend himself as of my post"

Why did this not apply to Yiga? I see your second reason was because garu had given a reason, even though you admitted the reason was very shallow.

And you had even unvoted when I said it was a joke and then went back after it became more popular, simply because not unvoting Mez was apparently the scummiest thing you'd seen all day.

Dropping you down to null leaning scum.

Pendios RVS vote is RVS vote, only this time it wasn't left on scum. Need more posts pleaseee.

Minish, I felt like you were inclined to talk about unimportant things more than usual but I was still going to town read you until I found this inconsistency.

Minish said- "But I think what's not being communicated here is that there can be a bit of an activity problem (which has been mentioned) and that often times people just forget/don't have time to remove their random vote. So, I don't see worrying about a Mezlo lynch because of joke votes as being a bad thing. Especially as the days are a little shorter than they normally are here, which just means people are more likely to forget to remove their joke votes."

This completely contradicts with the post below where you decide that Yiga forgetting to unvote and his inactivity are both scummy.

Minish said- "So that leaves me with Yiga. I know he hasn't posted much, and people find the votes on him odd because of that, but he's kinda been where I've been leaning towards. Mostly due to the fact that he acknowledged his vote on Mezlo was a joke, posted in the thread after it had gotten serious, and really only mentioned his "disappointment" that the joke wagon on Mez wasn't happening anymore. But he didn't take that time to remove his own vote. That's not really a ton to go on, but having been on a scum team with Yiga for his first game, it does seem kind of in line with how he played then. He didn't really post much besides fluff, and also didn't seem to take his votes too seriously. While it could just be that he plays the same way when he's town and scum (haven't gotten to see his town play yet), I find that there are some similarities between this game and his scum game, where I'm not really seeing that much in anyone else's posts. With that, I'm going to

Vote: YIGAhim"

Honestly Minish, all that about his being disappointed is well and good until you remember that Yiga likes to joke around all the time. I honestly can't believe he was lynched for it.

I believe that you wouldn't do something like this as scum, I really think you are too careful for that, but I'm noting the possibility of you using the TWTBAW strategy after you mentioned you're careful as scum. Btw your new avatar is cool but nothing beats the Squid Sisters.

Hey Rainami. -Skip-

Mez you know what I think about you, let's get started.

Mez said- "Right now, I'm considering placing my vote on YIGAhim, but I want him to at least say something first."

Why does no one do what they say they're going to do?!

Mez said- "Let us not forget, though, that YIGA has been present lately. These[url="https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/thre...y-1-01-09-2017.60844/page-23#post-1110738]two[/url] posts were made well after the joke phase had ended. And yet, he still kept his vote on, despite clearly having been around"

This post was made shortly after the one I just quoted with no Yiga posts in between, reads like subtly pushing yigas lynch and seeing if anyone will bite. Continues to throw suspicion on Yiga until:

Mez said- "At this point, I'd much rather lynch YIGA. I believe it's 5 votes for YIGA against 4 votes for Storm? (I'm not sure, didn't properly count). Just in case, I'm gonna make sure nobody can tie it up.

Vote: YIGAhim"

I wasn't going to vote until he came in and said something, but now that his wagon is picking up speed, there's no point really staying off."

Oh really, and why exactly was there no point in staying off? What was the point of staying on? What did you expect to get out that? Have you actually gotten anything?

That sounds like an interrogation but I was only planning to ask the first question but the other questions occurred as I typed. You still look bad btw.

Bok, I kind of started dozing off in the middle of your ISO so I might've not done the best I could.

Bok said- "There are still a few hours in the day but it looks like he's electing to lay low again which I really don't like based on last game. @YIGAhim if you're here pleasecome and give us your thoughts on something otherwise I feel like you're the best candidate to be lynched right now.

Vote: Yigahim"

Your vote is the only one that looks genuine to me so far, hallmark bok reasoning there. Course I wish it had been on someone else but looks good on you. If this is your scum game I'm impressed. (Inb4 I fell asleep analyzing the only scum)

ALIT, I just want to scum read that avatar so this might be a little biased.

You start out with a serious garu vote for meh reasons (to me) Then later you find Yigas post weird, which I suppose I'll let go, still can't believe everyone thought he was serious.

You wonder why feenie unvoted Yiga after I told her it was a joke. And then:

ALIT said- "Unvote

Vote: Yigahim

I feel more confident voting here for now after his series of strange posts about the Mezlo wagon."

This feels like sheeping to me, plus the way you talk about liking and not liking feenie almost simultaneously, but then I feel the same about her so hm.

Then you unvote Yiga after I tell you it was a pregame joke which is good, followed by lynching kuro which is also good, but then voting Yigahim "because him and storm are the only candidates" (paraphrased slightly) is really lame reasoning imo and I dislike you voting him with ten minutes left, it feels like you being on the wagon for sake of being on the wagon. Seems like pure sheeping and no reasoning behind it.

Slight scum lean on you as well.

I think the worst part of this is because I'm always like "Do you see now that your reasoning was flawed?" And everyone is always like "No regrets, would lynch such and such for same reasons all over again." -_-

If any one finds any errors please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom