• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Tbh the cd-i games are the only ones I really like.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yeah, can I still sign up? The date for this sign up seems about 7 months old, but all of the posts are new...
If I can, then I am.

Zexy

Anabel, soon-to-be main character :)
This will be the first game I'll be hosting outside BMGf; I've played elsewhere but never hosted. This is sure going to be a nice debut, looking forward to seeing you all play :)
And Zexy's regular rule set? Isn't that like the standard ruleset on BMGf by now?
It is. I am that cool, I make the rules :P
jk. For clarity's sake, I just happened to create the most detailed and widely used mafia game ruleset in BMGf through trial and error, hosting way too many games (my specialty) and a big amount of hilarious or not-so-hilarious loophole abuses and so on. This is one tested and trusted ruleset.
Zexy's ruleset was always standard bmg ruleset. He just hosts more games than others.

I'm in.
I know right, it's just I made standard wording I guess. At this point it's just going in cycles.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Good to see a lot of new faces.

So is the plan to do a game here and then do one on Bulbagarden, or are they happening simultaneously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom