• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia
By: Soaringdylan, Elementar, Zexy & DekuNut

"We're leaving."
"Where are we headed this time, Looker?"
"The Hoenn region. We've had reports of an evil organization attempting to combine the strengths of old team Aqua and Magma veterans, their reasons are currently unknown. We've been requested to go investigate, and if possible, destroy the team from the inside out."
"That's not the real reason why we're leaving now, is it Looker?"
"Hmpf. You know me too well, we're also going back for you. Maybe we can find out more about what happened that day."
"I see. When are we leaving?"
"Now. I've parked the car in front, our plane is departing in a few hours."
"I should've expected so. Well let me get ready then.

Welcome to Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia. Our first cross-community game with the Zelda Dungeon Informer forums, which will hopefully be the first of many!
Today we're going to be hosting a game of ours over here on ZD-I, and after this one has concluded some of the folks of ZD-I will host a game over at our forum, Bulbagarden Forums. More on that after this game has concluded!

Our ruleset is as followed (For TWR regulars, Zexy's standard ruleset):
1. Forum Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, unless day phases get shortened to 24 hours as discussed in rule 9. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. -LO day phases (in which town's lynch decision may lead to them losing the game before the next day phase begins) will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update. -LO day phases may be shortened to 24 hours at the host(s) discretion. This will generally be when the activity has died down, and will be announced at the beginning of the shortened phases.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include all the hosts in any OC chats you may have during the game.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. Editing a post is forbidden, unless it is for a grammatical, spelling or formatting fix.
13. The most important rule. Have fun!

Our players:
  1. funnier6 - Town Lover
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm - Independent Odd Night Commuter Even Night Serial Killer
  4. CheffOfGames @Lone_Garurumon
  5. Pendio - Mafia Roleblocker
  6. A Link In Time - Town Bus Driver
  7. Mellow Ezlo - Town Amnesiac Cop
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777 - Town Mason
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie - Mafia Godfather Rolecop
  14. @Midorikawa - Town 2x Rolecop
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. Floppolio - Mafia Monitor
  17. Space - Mafia Tracker
  18. YIGAhim - Town Cop
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon - Town Roleblocker
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. Lilac - Town 1x Bulletproof
  24. Rainami - Town Lover
  25. Kuro - Town 1x Backup Jailor
Subs:
Spectators:

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Omg, I love Polkamon, been playin since like 1968, got 10 sets of every Dex an two copies of all teh gamez.

IN IT TO WIN IT!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Concerning the rules, can a vote be formatted as Vote: Player or does it have to be VOTE: PLAYER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom