• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hey guys, Bok never unvoted. Now you'll never know where the sensor came from. Ha ha!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
All these townies claiming to be things they actually aren't. How am I not supposed to be suspicious of that when things don't add up? Sorry Emiya, but we were still kinda right there even though we didn't lynch scum. :/

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
*Crashes through the wall*
Hey guys, I'm back, honestly thought the game'd be over/I'd be subbed out by now but we can cancel that sub request 'cause I'M BACK BABY! @Zexy @SoaringDylan

Quick thoughts before I leave (not for days this time, just an hour or so): I'm not sure what to think of EMIYA's Sensor stuff now. On one hand, he lied about his role, on the other hand, why would he lie about its existence or results if he was Town? Seriously, if you are a Sensor, please tell music. There's probably only 2 scum left (at the absolute most) out of 9 players, so being able to properly confirm more people it's not would be very helpful.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also I said I'd be more inclined to go after funnier if Pendio flipped scum but not necessarily the other way around.

D

Deleted member 14134

Well, that post was supposed to be in Jamie game, ignore that lol

D

Deleted member 14134

Anyways I want to give my thoughts on Jamie. While I haven't seen him do anything that actually looks scummy what has he done that looks towny? He came on at the beginning of the day yesterday to defend himself but after that sat back and didn't really contribute much until it was piratically certain that Emiya was going to be lynched. I know he hasn't looked scummy but I think he's a good enough player that he should looks a lot more like town at this point. Looking back, I don't think he's cast a single vote this game. While his activity is there for the most parts, I don't think his posts have contributed much towards hunting scum like I would expect his posts to if he was town. It kind of reminds me of games I played earlier with him where he was scum (I think bloodborne mafia). I'd like to hear from him today but with lg, minish and music being confirmed town and the other 4 players having very little to go on, idk where else to go today.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Anyways I want to give my thoughts on Jamie. While I haven't seen him do anything that actually looks scummy what has he done that looks towny? He came on at the beginning of the day yesterday to defend himself but after that sat back and didn't really contribute much until it was piratically certain that Emiya was going to be lynched. I know he hasn't looked scummy but I think he's a good enough player that he should looks a lot more like town at this point. Looking back, I don't think he's cast a single vote this game. While his activity is there for the most parts, I don't think his posts have contributed much towards hunting scum like I would expect his posts to if he was town. It kind of reminds me of games I played earlier with him where he was scum (I think bloodborne mafia). I'd like to hear from him today but with lg, minish and music being confirmed town and the other 4 players having very little to go on, idk where else to go today.
most of my posts have been memes, i havent really been here to do much, contrary to my post count.

as scum, i almost always vote and push people, ex my qualifier game. i do it in a different manner sometimes perhaps, though i think ive mellowed out in mafia in general.

i will say again im not set on the idea that there absolutely HAS to be an active user who is scum and they couldnt just be someone not posting but acting.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
as scum, i almost always vote and push people, ex my qualifier game. i do it in a different manner sometimes perhaps, though i think ive mellowed out in mafia in general.
Ok, for one thing, I'm not accepting meta defences. Either defend yourself in this game as a vacuum, or not at all. Second, isn't this claim just a little odd since you yourself were the one who said scum wouldn't push mislynches, and they would hang back.

i will say again im not set on the idea that there absolutely HAS to be an active user who is scum and they couldnt just be someone not posting but acting.
The thing is that that's WIFOM. In WIFOM situations, you have to use Occam's Razor and take the most likely solution as the one that's probably correct. An inactive scum that's still giving commands is less likely than a generally active player being scum.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ok, for one thing, I'm not accepting meta defences. Either defend yourself in this game as a vacuum, or not at all. Second, isn't this claim just a little odd since you yourself were the one who said scum wouldn't push mislynches, and they would hang back.

The thing is that that's WIFOM. In WIFOM situations, you have to use Occam's Razor and take the most likely solution as the one that's probably correct. An inactive scum that's still giving commands is less likely than a generally active player being scum.
i said pushing mislynches isnt how scum wins. i try to play organically as scum. if that means i lynch my teammate, so be it. if i lynch a townie, so be it. its organic

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @EMIYA Shirou
  2. @Lone_Garurumon
  3. @Jamie
  4. @Minish_Link
  5. @AussieEevee
  6. @musicfan
  7. @Bok of the Wild
  8. @Finn Bálor
  9. @Libk
  10. @DarthWolf
Night 7 recap.

Lone_Garurumon got killed. They were...
Dear [CheffOfGames][Lone_Garurumon], You are May.

After long years of study, you have finally received your title as Pokemon Professor, most now call you Prof. May Birch.
Having not yet decided what field you would like to focus in, you currently help out in your dad's lab and help out any trainer with hurt Pokemon.

Because of this you're the Doctor. Every night you may target someone, and you will protect them from attacks that night.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now D8. The phase will end in 48 hours (+25 min) aka at 11pm CEST
Besides this, anyone who doesn't post within these 48 hours will be mod-killed.

With 10 people left, 7 votes are required for hyper majority.

D

Deleted member 14134

Fool proof scum test #8
What is your favorite legendary Pokemon? Mine is the OG, Mewtwo.
250px-150Mewtwo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom