• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
****ing lol

do you really think my scum tactic is to not vote because of a sensor? OF COURSE ID ****ING VOTE why would i weasel away from that and bring suspicion onto myself? i didnt vote because i forgot that it was eod already
Fair enough. I've still got plenty of reason to keep you on my watchlist, though. @Midorikawa Do you have any RC shots in reserve?

Unvote

For the time being, I think we should start raising the dead.

Vote: @Floppolio

But I'm not really sure where to go from here, since the rest of the people not on Pendio's wagon are pretty much inactive. :/
It's chancy, but I think we could look back at most players and determine what their alignment is at this stage. For example, I remember Darthwolf being under fire beforehand so he might be a viable Vig target.

Well I'll be, how about that?

Mint Elv

Fish!
@Midorikawa I still have some previous posts to read but who do you think would be the best option on the Pendio wagon then? I take it you don't think space is.
Clearly this got answered. For a moment I was going to vote Space when I saw the lovers role but then I realized she died too. I'll admit to being wrong on her. If Emiya isn't lying then we at least know that no one else on the vote is mafia.

Still think I'm scummy, guys? :right: Good shot, Vig, whoever you are.
........Do you realize how easy sensor is to fake for mafia? So no it doesn't clear you when we figured there were three mafia at least left. And one had to be decently active.
You weren't on for the majority of Day 5, I understand you were busy at that point, but you still had plenty of time to add your vote on Day 4. This post was made minutes after Space's vote and you posted a lot within the same hour. I'm specifically requesting your reasons for not doing so even though I'd asked everyone to vote on the same person. I have just as much reason to be suspicious of Minish right now, so don't think I'm singling you out.
And maybe they just didn't buy the case on Pendio. I can post but I won't vote for a badwagon I don't believe in and D4 wasn't exactly normal. If you're going to build a case on someone please use actions that aren't activity, because it's clear as hell that activity don't mean crap in this game for alignment.
@Midorikawa Do you have any RC shots in reserve?

.....For all the obsession with my role, why is this not clear? No I do not. I ha two shots. Used one on Space and one on Flop.

Tracker, watcher, cop, backups, sensor, rolecop. And what has mafia had-roleblocked, GF/Rolecop, tracker. We still have way more in town side investigative so I feel more confident that monitor is mafia aligned this time. Especially having lovers and masons. Masons especially being op to have. And 2x vig on our end. Monitor would be very good for mafia. They need the power.

Vote: Flop

D

Deleted member 14134

Still think I'm scummy, guys? :right: Good shot, Vig, whoever you are.
Actually ya, I think it's possible that you could be scumbuds with him and could of coordinated his lynch to completely clear you since he was already a sinking ship at that point. I doubt this is really the case but since you asked :right:

I think I was much more suspicious of Darth than I was of flop even though there was very little to go on but flop does seem more likely since she's been semi active. I guess we can start there and go for darth next.

D

Deleted member 14134

Holy ****. Holy ****. You thought I forgot? Well I almost did forget. Welcome, to foolproof scumtest #6 I think. Hmmm. Ok, which villain team is your favorite? I still like Team Rocket, they felt like a semi realistic organization that was just organized crime rather than "we're gonna use the legendary pokemon to destroy the world" that every other team after has become.
265px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Team_Rocket_grunts.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom