• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
no, that's not what happened. I didn't get an alert and as far as I know they haven't watched me yet.

I didn't guess they were the watcher based on their posts, but I was getting the impression of some sort of softclaim and decided to contact them about it. Currently I'm trying to branch out my communications a bit more, by figuring out who else I should contact.

My mistake I remembered that quote incorrectly.

funnier6

Courage~
Why would getting a solid read on Jamie make you feel better/worse about one of those three? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Plus, this whole game you seem to care more about lynching people you think will give you info regardless of alignment, instead of focusing on people that look scummy. You just said yourself out of those three, you feel one of them must be scum, so why in the world would you focus on Jamie who you don't even have a read on?

I should've restated my reason in my post where I voted for Space. But here's the copy/paste of what I said in my reads list.
"Said in one post that they understood the suspicion on Lone, and then later said the votes on him seemed out of proportion. So they could just be going with whatever the popular opinion at the time is to blend in. Plus said that rainami's vote on Lone gave no reason, but then voted for ALIT because his reason for voting Lone coincided with previous reasoning. Which I don't find to be an odd thing, and certainly no reason looks worse than agreeing with others reasons."

Also, I felt like their reasoning for finding me scummy was pretty weak/reaching and they didn't find me suspicious until I had stated that I had a scum lean on them.

Alright, I'm willing to believe that for now as that can be an extremely important role.

I was having the same issue. I believe it has something to do with @funnier6 's signature, since after I hid it that stopped happening. Funnier, you might wanna check into that. Not sure exactly what's going on there.

Why post this? This looks really strange to me. First, it outs one of town's investigative roles. Second, why do you want to warn the mafia of it? It's better for them not to know, and in the case mafia did target you or funnier and the watcher was watching you, then that just helps us even more.

Because Jamie was strange to me in a different way than those other three because I felt like I ought to have a read on him.

By forming a solid read on him I would've eaither been more certain or less certain about scum being in that trio.

I don't have any scum leans rn, I just have people I need to see more from.

...Wait that's because my sig?! Er, I'll look into it.
it's a bad thing because I'm dead

I want to stay alive. I'm not going to pretend that's not a goal of mine. Why wouldn't it? I'd prefer to win, if I can.

and, frankly, I think it's in the town's best interest to keep me and my mason accomplice alive anyway. Funnier is more useful in this game than most townies. And while I'm not always the best at forming leads and whatnot, I'm still doing more than quite a few players.

I might tell you and music more about it later. Like I said, I still don't totally trust you...and I get the sense the feeling is mutual.

Thanks Rainy, you're pretty good yourself.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. @Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
Night 3 recap.

Domozilla was killed, they were...
Dear [Domozilla] and [REDACTED], The two of you are Red & [REDACTED].

The two of you are the two Legendary Trainers originating from Kanto. Having journeyed all over the world, defeating evil organizations wherever you go. The two of you barely travel alone since you've become best friends over all these years. However, as a new threat arises in the Hoenn region, your friendship is put to the test yet again.

Because of your friendship, the two of you are the Masons. You both know you're aligned with town and are able to talk with each other in this PM.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Day 4. The day will end in 48 hours. (-22 minutes)
with 18 people alive, 12 votes are required for hyper majority.

D

Deleted member 14134

Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho you're all in trouble now. You thought you could escape it but it was inevitable. It's time, for foolproof scumtest #4. Out of all the playable males in the series, which on is your favorite? (I couldn't find a picture with just the guys in it. For those who don't know the difference the boys are the ones at the top).

maxresdefault.jpg

My favorite is still good old gen 1 red.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho you're all in trouble now. You thought you could escape it but it was inevitable. It's time, for foolproof scumtest #4. Out of all the playable males in the series, which on is your favorite? (I couldn't find a picture with just the guys in it. For those who don't know the difference the boys are the ones at the top).

maxresdefault.jpg

My favorite is still good old gen 1 red.

Mine too.

Have you posted any reads lately bok?

I can't believe it's day four and we still have 18 players. (Or people who are supposed to be playing)

D

Deleted member 14134

Mine too.

Have you posted any reads lately bok?

I can't believe it's day four and we still have 18 players. (Or people who are supposed to be playing)
I've been posting my thoughts on people as the game goes on but knowing you, you want them in a nice list dontcha?

D

Deleted member 14134

Funnier- I believe all the mason claims. I don't see a reason for mafia to either fake claim masons day 1 or counter claim mason day 2.

Rainami- See funnier

Music- See funnier

Emiya- Pretty solid town lean on him. Been doing some good game solving and trying to flush out scum. Probably my strongest read right now.

Pendio- I wanna hear more from him, he's been pretty quiet and abit of pressure is starting to build up on him so I want to see him respond to that. Null for right now

Jamie- I know he's been busy with the champs game so now that it's over I want to see if he posts more like he promised. Otherwise he's been poking around abit and hasn't done anything and nothing has really stood out as scummy to me. Null, maybe a slight town read. A lot depends on what he does today.

Minish- I always find minish town. She seems to be about as active as other games based on the size of this game. So I'll say town for now but she tricked me during alits game when she was scum so I'm pretty wary of her.

Midori - I'm a little curious as to why she didn't come out and claim her role sooner since as she said, mafia would know what it was if feenie really did investigate her. I'm still not too sure about her and I think a feenie/midori scum pairing is still possible

Floppolio- forgotten she was even playing tbh

Space - Was the counter wagon yesterday, let me do a solid re-read on him and I'll give you a better opinion on him

Finn- Who?

Libk- Hi friend. He said he was reading the thread alittle earlier but never responded.

Darthwolf- I thought his reasoning on voting alit day one was weak. I know he hasn't really posted much since then but I have a slight scum read on him based on that

Lilac- I singled out lilac yesterday for a reason. That reason is because she's new. The reason I did this is because I have a hard time reading new players as more often than not I seem to give them the benefit of the doubt and excuse their scummy play as noobishness. So I tried to get a reaction out of her after seeing how she reacted to Emiya after he threw some shade at her. I wanted to see if her response would seem genuine or if it would feel like a scum buddy was whispering in her ear telling her how to act. Her response did seem genuine but she has done some things that do feel scummy to me and I'm not to sure how to take them because she's new. Because of her response I almost want to say it's just because she's new but then I feel like I'm going in circles with her. For now, I'll focus on other people but keep a close eye on her. I want to give her a pass as town but I don't want to make the same mistakes I've made in the past with new players (so like I said I'm going in circles lol).

Kuro - I feel like his activity has died down abit. He came out pretty strong at first despite us banging heads a bit but he's starting to fall a bit as the game goes on. Very slight town read but I'll need to take a look back at him to make sure.

D

Deleted member 14134

Sorry if some of those seem half baked, I didn't re-read anything before I posted but there's your big list you asked for funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom