• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Maybe invite her into the chat that I made for the 4 of us so that there is less of a chance for one side to cover it up. Are you ok with the @Midorikawa
Mmmmmmmm I'm not sure. I'm still uncomfortable with there being two mason claims. Then again half the mason haven't impressed me and half have. And by impressed I mean have me town leaning. Though if it's that big a deal then I don't mind. If anything goes wrong then we'll know who to look at. So sure.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I was also against a Garu one, or rather I said I couldn't read him as easily.

Why didn't you try to prevent it?
Given the response above, I could ask you the same thing. Unless unlike me, you'd be in favor of a no-lynch?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Mmmmmmmm I'm not sure. I'm still uncomfortable with there being two mason claims. Then again half the mason haven't impressed me and half have. And by impressed I mean have me town leaning. Though if it's that big a deal then I don't mind. If anything goes wrong then we'll know who to look at. So sure.
jsut to be clear is it one mason from each side that you trust or only funnier and rainami?

D

Deleted member 14134

@Space @Midorikawa Jimmus answer about magically appearing posts:

Grand Dad said:
I think that it's because they're putting http:// or http:// on their links so we have to approve all posts including that because spam. Make sure if they want to link to something they remove that part and they should be fine

Mint Elv

Fish!
Given the response above, I could ask you the same thing. Unless unlike me, you'd be in favor of a no-lynch?

I was clear on my thoughts and pursued other options. I don't believe I saw that from you but if you did then please prove me wrong.

jsut to be clear is it one mason from each side that you trust or only funnier and rainami?

More like you and funnier. Rainami makes me paranoid. And i have no impression of your partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom