• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, Storm's flip seems to confirm that Third Party is present.

And I didn't have a good feeling about Garu's lynch, hence why I didn't vote.

Mint Elv

Fish!
It was down to space and garu for me before that anyway, I kept thinking about how garu really did seem to be role fishing and I decided to trust midoris read of space.

The last bit was calling myself an idiot ahead of time.
I was also against a Garu one, or rather I said I couldn't read him as easily.
Well, Storm's flip seems to confirm that Third Party is present.

And I didn't have a good feeling about Garu's lynch, hence why I didn't vote.

Why didn't you try to prevent it?

Kuro

caw
It was down to space and garu for me before that anyway, I kept thinking about how garu really did seem to be role fishing and I decided to trust midoris read of space.

The last bit was calling myself an idiot ahead of time.

Fair enough. What do you think of Pendio, would you support it if Mido pushes him again next day?

Also, how is 2x Rolecop hard to fake? Unless there were only two mafia, Mido has at least one other teammate to coordinate a fake role result/claim with, and then she can just claim her target was killed.

funnier6

Courage~
I just checked the vote count and realized three of the four on garu were masons. </3

Process of elimination is stupid!
Fair enough. What do you think of Pendio, would you support it if Mido pushes him again next day?

Also, how is 2x Rolecop hard to fake? Unless there were only two mafia, Mido has at least one other teammate to coordinate a fake role result/claim with, and then she can just claim her target was killed.

No, this is very in line with his town play so far, he doesn't usually post much until a lot more people are dead. I've never played a game where he's scum so I might check.

Not if I tell her to check me while asking a doctor to protect me, that's rather fool proof.

Kuro

caw
I just checked the vote count and realized three of the four on garu were masons. </3

Process of elimination is stupid!

No, this is very in line with his town play so far, he doesn't usually post much until a lot more people are dead. I've never played a game where he's scum so I might check.

Not if I tell her to check me while asking a doctor to protect me, that's rather fool proof.
Including you and your partner, so at least you have someone to share feeling stupid with, right? :3

Alright.

Ah, good. You've been busy in OC, haven't you? ^^

Mint Elv

Fish!
Sorry but we are down a few investigation roles. And I'm not doubting your mason claim so that's a waste of one of my two checks. I'm going to use them on questionable players. I don't mind telling you privately, but I won't say in thread who I'm doing.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
BTW I keep being told to login into nintendoplus when I change pages or just come onto this site. Is there a reason for that?

I've never had that happen before, but I'm new, maybe more experienced people can help.

So Storm was SK and Feenie was GF. Two of the three people I've voted for turned out scum or semi-scum. That just leaves the third being Emiya. Just a thought I wanted to voice.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I've never had that happen before, but I'm new, maybe more experienced people can help.

So Storm was SK and Feenie was GF. Two of the three people I've voted for turned out scum or semi-scum. That just leaves the third being Emiya. Just a thought I wanted to voice.
I'm sorry lily but that just seems like a scum thing to say to me because of the way that it seem like an emotional plee.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So can you maybe add on to that or expand why you think that being on a band wagon for gf and voteing for sk makes you more town. Wanting to lync SK dosnt make you any more town because both town and mafia want the sk dead. Sorry.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I never said anything about it clearing my name, it was simply a thought from what we all saw. I honestly don't have any solid leads on anyone, but one of Emiya's recent posts basically soft claiming has me confused about him.

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry but we are down a few investigation roles. And I'm not doubting your mason claim so that's a waste of one of my two checks. I'm going to use them on questionable players. I don't mind telling you privately, but I won't say in thread who I'm doing.

That depends if you call proving yourself town a waste, but eh.

D

Deleted member 14134

That depends if you call proving yourself town a waste, but eh.
Actually I agree with midori here. I think the mason roles are believable so I'd rather use her ability to gain information on other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom