• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i unfortunately cant reverse the edit but @Rainami and @YIGAhim you can repost your stuff. really big mistake on my part, im used to the rules we have here.

Rainami

locked away
can mods here revert edits like that? Not sure if she remembers what I posted.

I just said that I think it might be a good idea to potentially roleclaim to music or domozilla next day phase if you trust them. Since there are apparently no people willing to currently speak up about a counterclaim....I'm gonna assume nobody else is going to be. Mason is a very risky mafia fakeclaim, so I'm going to say I'm leaning towards those two being town. I would wait until tomorrow, though, just in case. Claiming is a risky thing, after all, even if the benefits to town are large.

doc, might you consider protecting one of them?

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
thats my mistake, you can all beat me up, i misread the rules as being equal to the rules we have in every game here, thats my fault.
YIGAhim's post was righteously edites, however Rainami's should be reverted to the original.

No problem, it's understandable ^^;

I'll get a mod to revert it.

Mint Elv

Fish!
tenor.gif

....Oh sorry wrong thing.
giphy.gif

Anyways. Hi.

1) Because ZD did not do it's job right, I did not know this game started. @Rainami Thank you for telling me <3
2) I was busy anyways. And haven't had easy pc access thanks to being stuck with crazy people. And crazy dogs hi Buffy, shut up Bella. Sorry talking to the dogs.
3) Is there a three?
4) .....I swear I had more reasons. Well anyways whatever. I'm caught up enjoy a Midorikawa wall post.
5) Remember I'm the sexiest player. And I'm a scumlord. And I'm always scum.
6) Meta should not be used. Don't ask for meta on me because it does not exist, especially since I am insane.
7) If you wish to lynch me then have something like a tracker on me, or actual multiple scummy actions.
8) Do not attack me for aggressiveness or inactivity because I will be both. Not highly inactive but I do work, and I do have other responsibilities so I can't always get on easily.
9) Hi. Have fun being lynched by me :)
10) Are you actually reading all this? Just read the wall post ginormica in the spoiler.
11) I should not be posting late at night.
12) I'm done.

I haven't been lynched since God knows when, so I really do enjoy all this attention! :)

Jokes aside, I'm not suspicious of the people who voted for me at this time. It's all in good fun! And I imagine most people would remove their votes when it really started looking dangerous, 3 or 4 votes aren't concerning in the first hour of the game.
I like this post because it's nice a calm. Ironic being on bmg 3-4 would be a lot though, but for a game this large it isn't, so this reaction is nice.
Is this normal for musicfan in your experience?
And the meta has started.
Take heed heathens and fools, the prophecy passed down for millions of generations has come true. The Bok has arrived. Welcome, to out humble abode, travelers from a far away land. I hope you find solace in out halls and make them your home. Help yourself to a vote and let us bask in your radiance for many years to come.

Vote: Midorikawa

I'm not too bothered by the votes on mellow. With 17 needed to reach majority today, a handful of votes on one person on the start as a joke isn't a big deal. Even Mez voted for himself in good humor, I don't think it's anything to worry about too much.
So scummy. Only scum would vote me.
Music is already agreeing with me again so town lean,
What? So buddying you=town?
Yiga is actually here for start of day so town lean,
How is that townie?
Kuro is drawing attention to himself for weird reasons so town lean,
I don't see how this is townie either, but then again that's because I'm attention central regardless of alignment.
It does put pressure on scum trying to play off being inactive/too busy. So I'm good with this method.
You need to be able to tell the difference between lurking and being busy however.
Me too, but I've come to appreciate the 72 hour ones we normally have.

Weeklong day phases sound like death. D:

72 hours might be nice on bmg once in a while, but the activity would die too much. Week long would be hell unless it is an MU game.

Bulbagarden is more than welcome to use this method imo, we can always use ours over there. Each method puts the other forum in an unusual spot kinda like an advantage, but it also gives us ideas on how to better our Mafia games.
What method?
tbh long days aren't necessary as long as people stay active. This game has been fairly active thus far, so I'm sure it'll be fine. The only reason we've ever needed extensions is because people are inactive until the last 4 or 5 hours of the day.
Mmm not exactly. It can look active due to a few players, but in large games like this, long days are good for everyone to get a chance to speak.
Storm said:
Im gonna need a replacement. This game is Mafia Universe Crazy
Made this so he won't get the notification. Just for reference-this is nothing compared to MU games. I don't have much experience but in my two games I played there-both were wall post central with crazy activity. This was simple catchup, those were all day just working on talking about one person. So terrifying ;_;

I will say this is more active than our bmg games though.
Wouldn't that actually make him seem scummy? Why is it towny?
Feenie was saying this about Kuro looking town for attracting attention. And my response to this is: Feenie after all these years of playing together, why are you defining that as towny or scummy instead of pure insanity. Zexy. Human. The Sexiest TWR player. Elie. Come now you know that it don't mean crap.
I can't say I know kuro well, but it if youre mafia on day one you don't typically do weird things that draw attention and when it has happened that person has been town in my experience.
Hahahhahaha not on bmg~
Huh, this forum censors cuss words. Well, good to know I guess?
I think there is an option on this for that. It asked me when signing up if I was fine with profanity.
What does this mean?
This is the point in the game where we need to learn more about all of the Bulbagarden players. They know more about each other than we do after all. Of course we know more about ourselves than they do, so it'll be an information trade.
Meta is BS and doesn't matter. Most of the time. It very rarely matters. Very very rarely.
He's a fairly new player, so there's not much meta on him yet, but to me, this doesn't seem unusual, both in content style and in what he's trying (or trying to look like he's trying) to do here.
I think this was about LG. LG IS NOT NEW. Even when he was new, you could hardly tell he was new because he did freaking amazing. None of the bmg players in this game are new.
It's just difficult bok, if we lynch somebody from our side we may make really important connections, and if we lynch someone from their side they may make important connections.
I don't like this. It feels like it's forcing the two sites against each other.
Anyways my vote is already on someone who has posted yet so @Midorikawa hi friend, welcome to the forums.
Thank you.
I havent seen a post from them since sign ups
Why did I quote this?
I'd unvote you if you gave me half a chance.
Wasn't everyone's votes on Mez jokes save for LG. I don't like this.
Bro, did you even read my earlier post? lol

I'm well aware that there has been lots of discussion. And as I said, I have been skimming the thread, but I don't want to make a proper post about it until I have time to talk about everything.
I like that he's keeping up wiht the thread, but I don't like the choosing not to post something. Little thoughts here and there can go a long way.
Vote: Zachie

Hi @Zachie! The days are only 48 hours this time! :D

Make some reads for me?

Yes, I have a reason for picking him.
....This is so pointless. It's not even pressuring because it's stated as pressure basically. I don't like it.
Hm... Instead of fighting among ourselves, why don't we find a more worthwhile lynch in the meantime? Since the Day ends tomorrow (my mistake) that gives us plenty of time to look elsewhere. The inactives are a good place to start, but I do think that Mezlo's wagon is also worth checking out.
Ugh please don't do inactivity lynches. Let the dead active players sub back in, or mafia do us a favor and kill the inactives. Inactivity lynches are the worst. People have lives and are busy at times so if you just go lynching inactives for being busy, then you end up screwing up.
I have a good feeling about feenie but I'd like to know if someone can tell me what she's like as mafia?
Does it matter? No it doesn't. Make reads based on her behavior here. Some bs meta will just taint stuff. (Also I honestly can't remember the last time she was mafia.)
Wait they don't have vote counts on bulbagarden?! O_O

How do they stay sane?! D:
1) Less activity
2) Smaller games
3) We do but they're like midday, done by players, or other. Depends on the host.
We do, just not that often, sometimes only at each quarter of a phase

And because we keep track of things ourselves :3
Wait you're from BMG? WHO ARE YOU!? I DO NOT KNOW YOU!

Love the avatar and name on here though~

what time space sorcory are you Bulbagarden users useing to make post apper befor ours XD.
We're ninjas. Duh.
Yeh we both have double the next one down. although more of mine were befor the start of the game then yours. It was nice knowing us we are going to die to night arnt we XD?
..................Do you guys really kill based on post count?
I'm catching up rn and I have a post coming very soon but I just wanted to quote this and laugh because I just saw it and... are you saying we shouldn't compare you to the last game in which it was almost unanimously agreed that you were town? Like, are you saying that we shouldn't compare your current play to your town play? That doesn't make any sense lmao. Like I legit don't get it. Should we instead be comparing your play to your scum play? Does this mean you're scum? :lol:
MAybe it instead means don't rely on meta. Especially D1. You're not playing with just ZD players either. Playing with people from other sites will change things.

@funnier6 While I like the quality that he's been putting into his posts, I find that he's being really pushy this time around. His contributions have almost been spot-on, but trying to decide how my posts are meant to be read (or simply misconstruing them) and telling Bok to cool his jets set up a couple of red flags. In previous games, he still made some solid reads and yet was more passive about it. I dunno, he's walking a fine line.
So you don't like aggressiveness? I'm honestly a bit confused what you're saying here.
Don't really know. You guys tell me, if he off his game right now?
I think this was about LG. No. Though D1 is hard to tell.
Also, I know I said Feenie looks good to me, but if Alit ever dies and flips scum, then I think there's a good chance Feenie will be too.
Why?
Do you know Garu well? Is he normally somebody to try to spark activity the way he did?
Yes. Heck it's normal on BMG. We joke until someone does something serious then SHABAM! Serious time.

I meant to say something about this before but forgot--anyway, I'm not seeing anything weird about Lone_Garurumon's post as it seems to fit how he usually is. The thing that bugs me is him not returning to address the things that have been said about him and the votes that have been gathering on him etc. However, something to keep in mind with that right now is that I've noticed in games with him recently, no matter the alignment, he hasn't been exactly highly active and this could be the case right now.
LOL. While I was reading why LG was suspicious, I was getting suspicious of you for not pointing out that it's not strange, its normal bmg stuff. Feenie I'm going to watch you :)
EBWPODPDF:
What does this mean?
@Midorikawa Where are you....
Wearing Child's Play shirts to children's parties

tumblr_ndksrltLN11ree46so1_500.gif

tbh this is the first time I've been town since like 2014 so it's been a while since I legit scumhunted

though I did basically play as town in the generation II mafia, where I was indep....
I don't like this. This is unnecessary and feels wrong.
probably wont post much tn but hi im jamie
Hi Jamie~
ucm_311521.jpg
[/SPOILER
It's honestly just hard to read him, as he does scummy things and tries to get himself lynched as town a lot.
Ew.

I wasn't going to go for inactives because inactivity in D1 is not alignment indicative, sometimes people are just busy.
Pfft would be busy on D1. Seriously who would bother going to children's parties and working and running errands and stuff. Pfft. Please LG.
Like Kuro said, some of them would be in the moderation queue because they're large posts and the system flags the user as a potential spambot. That's why I've been going around the forum talking about things, get the post-count up so I stop being flagged.
Does that mean this will sit in the mod queue. They should probably delete it then. This is total spam.

I feel better about @Lone_Garurumon now that he posted his defense. I'm not sure if scum would risk doing that move to try to turn discussion serious. It would have been easier for them if they just continued to let the joke posts go on as long as possible and possibly just let town lynch another townie.
Hahahahaha no. NO. Jokes are just as useless for mafia. Mafia need town to be serious but also screw ups to make fake cases and get them mislynched.
But what should be taken from Korra (and games before it where this has also happened), is that it would just be easier to ignore him for now and focus on the actual game instead of whatever antics he's up to. If he is actually scum then it will show eventually, or he will get a replacement to where we can actually play the game.
Yeah but if he's left alone for too long, it hurts us. IF his role is important it could be bad for town if he doens't use it properly or something like that.
I'm pretty sure Jamie was the last sub we had, so policy is sure to follow if things keep n route.

Also now I have to get something to eat do to the mention of food. Thanks rainy :dry:
Maybe mafia will do us a favor and nightkill him.

Ok, 1 I kinda feel like this game is wayyy to big making it easy for scum to hide in the shadows while we kill each other (kinda like korra) and 2 I have no reads because of this. I'm trying to read through things again to see if I can be more useful but (provided I don't get lynched) I'll probably wait to start becoming more active until there are fewer people.
I don't like this. First of all it's pushing towards inactivity lynches, basically saying all inactives are lurking scum. And secondly, he then goes to say he won't put in effort until half the thread has destroyed eachother. And is becoming an inactive. Yet clearly they're implying that they're a different kind of inactive.
I've heard of scum masons before, it's not an impossible scenario...
Indep masons could happen too. However we need to make sure to differentiate between masons and neighbors and stuff.
Unvote: Garu
Vote: YIGA

sigh...

I don't want storm to die, so I'll trust what these people say about yiga...
This is so sheepy. And I don't like the not wanting storm to die either. Why not push for exact reasons and quotes for why Yiga is being voted? Why not push for a better case?
Yeah, this is true. I've seen it happen before. There can be one mason who is scum, and the other who is town. It's really impossible to be sure if both are town or not unless they're cop checked or something.
...........Feenie that's neighbors. What is wrong with you this game? Masons are always same alignment. Neighbors and lovers can be different alignments. Thankfully this is based on pokemon and TWR players, otherwise we would probably have me and Zexy and opposite side lovers pair.

Don't deny it @SoaringDylan :P
I'm going to sound dumb for asking this but what does RVS mean?
.....Seriously? We use this on our site too. Fail Feenie. So much failure from you.
Lilac's posts have all struck me as CWAC. I haven't noticed much from her trying to really actively scum-hunt, and most of her posts have been pure fluff. She has made a couple posts expressing how she feels on others alignments, but even those don't clearly express much.

Here's a wall of Lilac's posts that have some content within them. It seems to me that she either is unsure of what to say or is trying to blend in? I would like to see more of her thoughts before being hasty but it rubs me the wrong way.

Also thanks funnier for explaining that!
Ugh. I had a comment about one of her posts. I can't remember what it is now though. I'll re-respond to this after I double check. AKA response will be a different post.
If Mezlo and I were scumbuds, we definitely wouldn't have voted like this.
Mafia would say that.
I'm much more cautious as scum, and probably wouldn't have voted at all today if I were.
1) It's D1 (At the time of this post)
2) You haven't done much of noticeable interest
3) It's D1 (Again time of their post.)
4) I don't like this because it feels way too forceful and unnecessary and full of BS.

Midorikawa not enough activity
Oh she's scum. Always scum. Sexy. But still scum.
Okay second time I've seen this. Does this mean mafia killed and thus the same as NK-nightkilled?
Also, @musicfan, this is me being prideful, but I barely get lynched as town. The one exception would be the trough in my play at the end of 2016. Not sure what you're on about. I was lynched last game because I was scum who clearly saved a buddy on Day 1.
I barely get lynched as town. I would as mafia too but for some reason I'm a favorite for tracking and stuff....Oh wait that's because I make a great scumlord.

Also we are masons and who we are that I am sure we are both town if I go any further I will be mod killed.
Does it say masons or does it say neighbors. I don't like this wording. MAkes me doubt you two are masons.
Vote: Kuro

I dislike how quickly he switched votes from Bok to me with no apparent reason. He mentioned he was suspicious of Bok but changed his vote within minutes. It isn't much to go off, but I feel most comfortable voting here.
This is so OMGUS
Unvote

It looks like no one other than YIGA or Storm will be lynched at this point, so I'll go with YIGA. I think Storm's emo behavior is normal for his town game, as unfortunate as it is. YIGA vanished after his inside joke and has yet to reply to anyone. He could very well be town, but he made some awkward posts in Korra Book 3 as scum so I wouldn't rule it out completely. Plus, if we have a sensor, these fairly large wagons are juicy.
I don't like this. I didn't even understand the Yiga case all day long. I also don't like meta, and yiga just seemed inactive, not lurking. Storm just seems like a pain in the butt, and that's always a better lynch than business.
I would also like to remind all that OC is allowed in this game. Make use of it the best you can.
Darth no. No. You are not allowed to say that. Don't trust darth in oc. He's evil. Just no.

Mint Elv

Fish!
can mods here revert edits like that? Not sure if she remembers what I posted.

I just said that I think it might be a good idea to potentially roleclaim to music or domozilla next day phase if you trust them. Since there are apparently no people willing to currently speak up about a counterclaim....I'm gonna assume nobody else is going to be. Mason is a very risky mafia fakeclaim, so I'm going to say I'm leaning towards those two being town. I would wait until tomorrow, though, just in case. Claiming is a risky thing, after all, even if the benefits to town are large.

doc, might you consider protecting one of them?
I don't like this. I'm highly against reckless early claiming to uncomfirmed sources. Neither have proven themselves as town and just because they are uncountered claim does not clear them. They could be faking it and there could be players who haven't logged on yet.

Rainami

locked away
I wanna know why you have the sexiest player award and not me
I don't like this. I'm highly against reckless early claiming to uncomfirmed sources. Neither have proven themselves as town and just because they are uncountered claim does not clear them. They could be faking it and there could be players who haven't logged on yet.
eh

this is just an idea I had

Rainami

locked away
I do want to hear more from both. Certainly. I wouldn't claim to them if I didn't hear some convincing stuff.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hi @Midorikawa, glad you could join us!

MK'd is short for modkilled. So if, say, Storm didn't get a replacement then the hosts would dispose of the role altogether.

Rainami

locked away
That's a rhetorical question.
it is, thief

why can't you be happy being second hottest?
Yet you suggested someone else claim to them.
I more threw out the idea

which is totally a potentially good idea, I just think we need to wait to see if anything comes up to make them look suspicious. You never really know. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom