• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I ask mods for permsion to post vote counts if and after I die when they are not available because zd likes to have constent vote counts so that they do not need to go back and tally it them selves.

Wait they don't have vote counts on bulbagarden?! O_O

How do they stay sane?! D:

Kuro

caw
Wait they don't have vote counts on bulbagarden?! O_O

How do they stay sane?! D:
We do, just not that often, sometimes only at each quarter of a phase

And because we keep track of things ourselves :3

Musicfan

the shadow mage
We do, just not that often, sometimes only at each quarter of a phase

And because we keep track of things ourselves :3
Here the mods usally give vote counts on request or have a selcted palyer or non player keep count.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Whoops forgot to unvote my joke on Emiya.

Unvote

I kinda want to hear more from Garu on his defense (not to mention the other half of the players that are quietly watching or inactive all together). I'm confused as to why Garu hasn't been trying to defend himself as of yet...

I really can't say I know anything for now, but if I had to make a scum read between Garu and Mezlo, I'd be looking at Garu.

Kuro

caw
Hey kuro, do you know the bulbagarden people well? How are you reading them so far?
I guess? Those that have been active so far, I think they've been trying to take action/spark discussion and get things moving, so town leans in range of strength:
Light- Garu<<<<<<<<<Rainami<<<<Feenie-Medium

I kinda want to hear more from Garu on his defense (not to mention the other half of the players that are quietly watching or inactive all together). I'm confused as to why Garu hasn't been trying to defend himself as of yet...

Garu is Australian, so he likely hasn't been online since the pressure on him started to pick up. Idk why the others haven't shown up/come back yet, however. :/

funnier6

Courage~
Bro, did you even read my earlier post? lol

I'm well aware that there has been lots of discussion. And as I said, I have been skimming the thread, but I don't want to make a proper post about it until I have time to talk about everything.

Um, about that Mez? I just realized I completely missed that post :sweat:

I only saw your second post so sorreh! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom