• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~

Kuro

caw
Tirade means rant @Kuro
7apPzt3.jpg

gdi melzo was supposed to be red.

So just to confirm again, you're seriously willing to random-lynch Mez here?

Also please explain what tirade and vote you quoted me about, because I honestly have no idea what you mean?

funnier6

Courage~
7apPzt3.jpg

Also please explain what tirade and vote you quoted me about, because I honestly have no idea what you mean?

Um, I'm quite sure this post wasn't here a minute ago? What's going on?

I'm quite positive it's just RVS btw.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
7apPzt3.jpg

What a buzz kill. If you look at the previous post you would see that there was a joke band wagon on mezlo even before the game even started. The tirade is a joke about people who over react when some one votes for them.

Kuro

caw
What a buzz kill. If you look at the previous post you would see that there was a joke band wagon on mezlo even before the game even started. The tirade is a joke about people who over react when some one votes for them.
That doesn't answer my question. With how much you're pushing this joke, do you really intend to lynch him today if nothing else comes up?
And okay, why did you quote me about that when I wasn't voted or reacting to the votes in that post?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That doesn't answer my question. With how much you're pushing this joke, do you really intend to lynch him today if nothing else comes up?
And okay, why did you quote me about that when I wasn't voted or reacting to the votes in that post?
Well thats how im used to play day one unless something really happens. Plus mess with mellow is fun to mess with. Nothing in this thread besides my replise to you and a request for a book mark have been anything serious. if he was close to actauly bing lynched and there was nothing to go on I would remove my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom