• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Is it really so hard to believe that role can't be town? Go ahead and maj if you want, you'll only be giving the Mafia a day off.
Not saying that it cannt be town but it is the safest claim to make out of the other claims that I got. It just feels to safe of a claim.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Nothing obvious or you wouldnt be asking. I just dont like the fact that you two are basically confirmed townie so easily. Help to understand why they are Music since you posted that read on the last page.

Also...

Btw emiya I really thought Pendio was town, I know we had that join the bandwagon thing going on but I didn't realize the day was over ya see.

This is what I mean, no one suspected him, no one suspects them.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm curious, what did you find scummy about me before? I'm not calling you out or anything, don't worry, I'm just curious about what you thought.

It's not that it's hard to believe it's Town, it's that it's easy to fake, and not an alignment indicative role either way.

Not worried. I thought you basically wanted to talk about power roles and claims most of the time which is a really safe thing for mafia to talk about and look like they're doing things at the same time.

That reminds me, we lynched the town cop day one, the mafia godfather day two, town role blocker day three, and the mafia role blocker day four.

I thought that was pretty interesting.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Imsorry lily but liliac claimed the 1x bullet proof townie this one is the essayist to fake. from the claims that I got. Lily if you are scum you did well for your frist game.

Midorikawa, musicfan, Lilac, EMIYA Shirou, Rainami, Lone_Garurumon, Space

Any certain reason why you have Lone highlighted like he's a confirmed townie?

funnier6

Courage~
Lilac is doing that thing where she tries to convince everyone not to lynch her which only makes everyone want to lynch her more.

I guess this could come from town that really doesn't want to die but it's makin me nervous.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Lets put it this way, I'm not very good at explaining my thoughts and opinions without overlapping others. So go ahead and lynch me, that will be more of an answer/evidence than I can vocally give you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Nothing obvious or you wouldnt be asking. I just dont like the fact that you two are basically confirmed townie so easily. Help to understand why they are Music since you posted that read on the last page.

Also...

This is what I mean, no one suspected him, no one suspects them.

Not having evidence to back up calling Lone and Midori out looks pretty bad tbh. And they're not confirmed town so easily. Midori has been under suspicion, but claimed 2x role cop. She said she used it on Space and found out their role, which would be pretty hard to fake. And Lone just subbed back in for someone, so it's hard to get a good read on him yet, so he's definitely not immune from suspicion. But he's not looking too bad right now, since he seems to be actively trying to make connections and scum hunt. Doesn't necessarily mean he's town, but he's not standing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom