• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 Teaser Trailer Released

Anubis

The most inactive active
I think they showed too much gameplay in that video, you should edit the post with a Spoiler tag above it.
The games are gonna be just like Platinum, Emerald, Crystal. Worth playing, not worth buying.

S

ScottFinni

I'm looking forward to the releases, finding out of an actual sequal game in the same generation made me go buy Pokemon White today, since I haven't played Black or White yet.

Rachel

be vigitant
I didn't see any gameplay in the video o.o

Anyway, if it's not released this fall, then it will likely release around the holidays. I'm personally looking forward to it, I just hope it's for the regular Nintendo DS, not the 3DS.

I didn't see any gameplay in the video o.o

That's why it's called a teaser trailer. :P

Anyway, if it's not released this fall, then it will likely release around the holidays. I'm personally looking forward to it, I just hope it's for the regular Nintendo DS, not the 3DS.

Hold your horses! It will be released this fall. And yes, the title is for regular Nintendo DS and not 3DS.

P

piraka12

first i wanna say that every pokemon is worth buy there are some less pokemon but nio bad pokemon and i can't wait any more for this games so please can someone make a time machine for me ?

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I'm kind of scared. I don't know what they're going to do with this game. I also don't want to have to transfer all of my guys over..

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Looks good but I really hope the names are changed for the games and for kyurems alternate forms.

I'm pretty sure they have indexes reserved for the new Kyurem formes but calling them Black and White Kyurem seems kinda weird. Maybe just having his name stay as Kyruem, or having it change to like, Reshikyur and Zekrokyur.

In the latest games some pokemons are having alternate forms and can change between then. They are becoming digimons.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I learned so much from that video that I will have to use mindbleach to feel any surprises at all when the game comes out.

Seriously, though. I wish they would actually release just a tiny bit of gameplay footage. I mean, it's coming out pretty soon, it's about time they answer a question or two. They keep saying "Oh, we'll release some real information next Sunday during Pokemon Smash, don't worry!" And then they end up talking about something entirely different. I wouldn't mind a teaser with a little more than just "Look! Kyurem has alternate forms! Kthxbi", who's with me?

That's the most "tease" I've ever seen any trailer be, lol. That didn't tell us a single thing about the game at all. Why did they even put it out? :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom