• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon and Eggs

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I have a question. I know that if you put the right two pokemon in the day care, you can receive the egg and hatch it for a new pokemon. But my question is..how do the pokemon make the egg? Also, where does it come from (especially if there is a male pokemon with a ditto that has no gender)? I have always wondered that.

S

shadeninjaIII

Alright lets knock out the ditto part of this question first. Ditto is the transforming pokemon and is able to copy any pokemon DNA just by looking at them. It takes great pleasure in copying other pokemon. Ditto also being able to transform into another pokemon whether it is male or female means it has the power to copy both types of DNA. Also to get a more complete transformation ditto needs to be able to analyze the DNA of the pokemon around it. What better way to do this then to take part in the reproduction process. Also since ditto is able to use the attacks of pokemon and not just look like it then its a safe bet that ditto is also able to do all bodily functions therefore reproduction is just like with a mate of its own species.

Now when it comes to all the other pokemon making eggs some are easier to explain then others. Bird and reptile pokemon are easy to figure out because the same thing happens in our world naturally. Even mammals are not that hard to figure out because there are mammals that are again in our world that lay eggs aka the Platypus and Echidnas. Although other pokemon are really hard to pen down on the egg issue. Because over the years pokemon that resemble nothing more then an inanimate object have been created so unless you go by a case by case base you will have to chalk that up to hey its a game go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom