• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Profile #5: Gym Leader Elesa

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum! I hope you guys are enjoying this week with lots of fun!

Sorry I couldn't do this Sunday for this profile has more information than average profiles. I would like to re-introduce you guys to one of the strongest Gym Leaders no matter what starter a player might choose. Let's give a hand to Gym Leader Elesa. For those who haven't seen her in her new official artwork, here's Elesa:
cbn3js9

Elesa is the fourth Gym Leader the player will face in Black 2/White 2. Her specialty is Electric Type Pokémon. Elesa's Gym Leader Title is "The Shining Beauty". Elesa is the Gym Leader of Nimbasa City's Gym. She gives out The Bolt Badge and TM72 (Volt Switch) to those who achieve victory. Elesa's has made some new modifications, as her Gym's new design is now a catwalk and a fashion show. Elesa also appears in the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Special Movie Introduction and was going to face off against the male protagonist of Black 2/White 2. Elesa happens to be the only female Electric Gym Leader. Elesa is also the only returning Gym Leader from Black/White to have a redesign in Black 2/White 2. Elesa will be one of the participants to be part of the Pokémon World Tournament.

For more information on Elesa, visit this link: Elesa - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Not to sound like a fanboy/fangirl/pervert or anything but I like Elesa's new design better. I know I am going to have a hard time with Elesa since I most likely will choose Oshawott again! No matter what, I know it's going to be an epic battle. What do you guys think about Elesa? :3 Discussion Time!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I was waiting for you to post this thread. ;)

I adored Elesa, even before the game was released. For a video game character, her appearance is quite beautiful. She was pretty tough to beat, even for a fifth gym leader which I was very pleased about. I do like her Pokémon choices in the second game than in the first, well so far anyway. I have one question; what's with the giant coat that looks like a cloud?

Dan

Elsea was everything people want in a women, good personality, good looks, and a interesting choice of clothes. ;) Although I have to admit volt switch pissed me off so much in the first game. I'm hoping she doesn't use it the second time round, or this man is going to cry. Oh nice to see she's using a flaaffy, a pink sheep is 100% win in my book. ;)

Oh and Atty-burger Elsea is a model, in japan they have some rather interesting looks and fasion so, that's just a fasion I suppose. ;)
I prefer her older appearance though. :(

Kirino

Tatakae
Elesa is one of my favorite gym leaders in the entire series. I like how she looks this time around, and I like the black hair. How the hell did she get it like that though? It's in zig zags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom